Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 19th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1939Phil Everly
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat
- 1946Dolly Parton
- 1967Javier Cámara
- 1971Shawn Wayans
- 1981Bitsie Tulloch
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1721Jean-Philippe Baratier, German scholar and author (d. 1740)
- 1839Paul Cézanne, French painter (d. 1906)
- 1912Leonid Kantorovich, Russian mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1926Fritz Weaver, American actor
- 1944Shelley Fabares, American actress and singer
- 1966Yukiko Duke, Swedish journalist
- 1972Sergei Zjukin, Estonian chess player
- 1974Jaime Moreno, Bolivian footballer and manager
- 1975Natalie Cook, Australian beach volleyball player
- 1976Natale Gonnella, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419Hundred Years’ War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England, completing his reconquest of Normandy.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1893Henrik Ibsen’s play The Master Builder receives its premiere performance in Berlin.
- 1941World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Burma.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1949Cuba recognizes Israel.
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1974China gain control over all the Paracel Islands after a military engagement between the naval forces of the People’s Republic of China and Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam)
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: E.W. Swackhamer, Barry Hay, Keith Sweat, Michael Card, Fala Chen, Per Gessle, Jens Lehmann, Dido, Viggo Wiehe, Fiona Apple.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1957 – Robert Pollard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Guided by Voices); November 15, 1958 – Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Australian actor and director; April 20, 1951 – Louise Jameson, English actress and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060