Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 19th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 140 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1939Phil Everly
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1949Arend Langenberg
- 1953Desi Arnaz, Jr.
- 1966Lena Philipsson
- 1967Javier Cámara
- 1982Angela Chang
- 1982Jodie Sweetin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1839Paul Cézanne, French painter (d. 1906)
- 1876Wakashima Gonshirō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 21st Yokozuna (d. 1943)
- 1936Willie “Big Eyes” Smith, American singer, harmonica player, and drummer (d. 2011)
- 1941Pat Patterson, Canadian wrestler, trainer, and referee
- 1947Elena Nathanael, Greek actress (d. 2008)
- 1949Arend Langenberg, Dutch voice actor and radio host (d. 2012)
- 1954Cindy Sherman, American photographer and director
- 1969Junior Seau, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1971John Wozniak, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1994Matthias Ginter, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1949Cuba recognizes Israel.
- 1960Japan and the United States sign the US–Japan Mutual Security Treaty
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1983The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.
- 1993Czech Republic and Slovakia join the United Nations.
- 2006The New Horizons probe is launched by NASA on the first mission to Pluto.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Sullivan, Glenn Hughes, Pete Waterman, Donna Mills, Maila Nurmi, John Lodge, Kay E. Kuter, Masanobu Ando, Pat Green, Howard Keel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grillz by Nelly featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1971 – John Wozniak, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 15, 1952 – Kelly Keagy, American singer and drummer (Night Ranger); August 15, 1912 – Amir Khan, Indian singer (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923