Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 343 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,164 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,089 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Dookie - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dookie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dookie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Vera Zorina
- 1924Evgenios Spatharis
- 1925Giacomo Furia
- 1930Julius La Rosa
- 1955Agathonas Iakovidis
- 1955Vivien Savage
- 1969Tommy Morrison
- 1975Chris Cheney
- 1975Dax Shepard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1873Antonie Pannekoek, Dutch astronomer and theorist (d. 1960)
- 1918Willi Graf, German activist (d. 1943)
- 1932Peter Redgrove, English poet, author, and playwright (d. 2003)
- 1938Hans Herbjørnsrud, Norwegian author and educator
- 1943Barış Manço, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1999)
- 1947Jack Hanna, American zoologist and author
- 1952Robbie Ftorek, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1960Raman Lamba, Indian cricketer (d. 1998)
- 1969Glen Johnson, Jamaican boxer
- 1969Karl-Heinz Grasser, Austrian politician, 16th Finance Minister of Austria
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1860The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the French Academy of Sciences in Paris, France.
- 1871Amadeus I becomes King of Spain.
- 1927Angered by the anti-clerical provisions of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Catholic rebels in Mexico rebelled against the government.
- 1971The second Ibrox disaster kills 66 fans at a Rangers-Celtic association football (soccer) match.
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon signs a bill lowering the maximum U.S. speed limit to 55 MPH in order to conserve gasoline during an OPEC embargo.
- 1975Bangladeshi Marxist leader Siraj Sikder is arrested and dies while in police custody.
- 1976The Gale of January 1976 begins, which results in coastal flooding around the southern North Sea coasts, resulting in at least 82 deaths and US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 1992Leaders of armed opposition declare the President Zviad Gamsakhurdia deposed during a military coup in Georgia.
- 1999A brutal snowstorm smashes into the Midwestern United States, causing 14 inches (359 mm) of snow in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and 19 inches (487 mm) in Chicago, where temperatures plunge to -13 °F (-25 °C); 68 deaths are reported.
- 2006An explosion in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia traps and kills 12 miners, while leaving one miner in critical condition.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hart, Kate Nelligan, Aaron Ruell, Helmut Griem, Paul Kelly, Faith Ford, Paul Hagen, Yılmaz Güney, Brian De Palma, Dagmar Oja.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 2, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 8, 1922 – Cyd Charisse, American actress and dancer (d. 2008); September 14, 1921 – Dario Vittori, Italian-Argentinian actor and producer (d. 2001); January 19, 1943 – Petchara Chaowarat, Thai actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,164