Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1950. It was the 1st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,934 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,978 days or 24.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 10, 1981.
If a dog named Kye - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kye will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kye will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eliza’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Larry Harmon
- 1930Julius La Rosa
- 1936Roger Miller
- 1960Naoki Urasawa
- 1967Jón Gnarr
- 1968Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- 1969Tommy Morrison
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry
- 1976Mahée Paiement
- 1988Satomi Akesaka
View the complete list of January 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1884Ben-Zion Dinur, Russian-Israeli historian and politician; 4th Israeli Minister of Education (d. 1973)
- 1925Giacomo Furia, Italian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1931Toshiki Kaifu, Japanese politician; 76th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1940Saud bin Faisal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi Arabian economist and politician, Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2015)
- 1944Péter Eötvös, Hungarian composer and conductor
- 1952Wendy Phillips, American actress
- 1954Glenn Goins, American singer and guitarist (Parliament-Funkadelic) (d. 1978)
- 1972Adam Elliot, Australian animator and screenwriter
- 1975David Sandström, Swedish singer-songwriter and drummer
- 1981Ryan Garko, American baseball player
View the complete list of January 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 366The Alemanni cross the frozen Rhine in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
- 1791Big Bottom massacre in the Ohio Country, marking the beginning of the Northwest Indian War.
- 1871Amadeus I becomes King of Spain.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Russian garrison surrenders at Port Arthur, China.
- 1941World War II: German bombing severely damages the Llandaff Cathedral in Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom.
- 1949Luis Muñoz Marín becomes the first democratically elected Governor of Puerto Rico.
- 1971The second Ibrox disaster kills 66 fans at a Rangers-Celtic association football (soccer) match.
- 1975A bomb blast at Samastipur, Bihar, India, fatally wounds Minister of Railways Lalit Narayan Mishra.
- 1981One of the largest investigations by a British police force ends when serial killer Peter Sutcliffe, the “Yorkshire Ripper”, is arrested in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
- 2013Barack Obama signs the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012.
View the complete list of January 2 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melisa Cantiveros, Dennis Patrick, Andrea Gabriel, Margo Kane, Melody, Bill Plympton, Dennis Day, Young Rome, Russell Kane, Orson Welles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 2, 1950.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd January 1950 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 14, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 5, 1946. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd January 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 2, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 2nd day of 1950
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 1st Monday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 94 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,934 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,978 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 913
- Next full moon: October 28 at 20:25:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 10, 1981
- Age in dog years: 348 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 14, 1953 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 5, 1946 (-110)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: II.I.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1932 – Marisa Pavan, Italian-American actress and singer; April 26, 1947 – Warren Clarke, English actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); December 26, 1954 – Tony Rosato, Italian-Canadian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,966