Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1955. It was the 1st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,396 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,799 days or 21.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 10, 1986.
If a dog named Laly - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Laly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Florence Lawrence
- 1916Zypora Spaisman
- 1943Barış Manço
- 1950Débora Duarte
- 1966Kate Hodge
- 1969Christy Turlington
- 1969Tommy Morrison
- 1976Mahée Paiement
- 1978Megumi Toyoguchi
- 1979Tim Cruz
View the complete list of January 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1827Pyotr Semyonov-Tyan-Shansky, Russian geographer and statistician (d. 1914)
- 1886Apsley Cherry-Garrard, English explorer (d. 1959)
- 1928Robert Goralski, American journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1944Péter Eötvös, Hungarian composer and conductor
- 1946Sonny Ruberto, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1949Christopher Durang, American playwright and screenwriter
- 1972Adam Elliot, Australian animator and screenwriter
- 1974Ludmila Formanová, Czech runner
- 1979Tim Cruz, American singer
- 1991Steele Sidebottom, Australian footballer
View the complete list of January 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 366The Alemanni cross the frozen Rhine in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
- 1818The British Institution of Civil Engineers is founded.
- 1871Amadeus I becomes King of Spain.
- 1911A gun battle in the East End of London left two dead and sparked a political row over the involvement of then-Home Secretary Winston Churchill.
- 1963Vietnam War: The Viet Cong wins its first major victory in the Battle of Ap Bac.
- 1967Ronald Reagan sworn in as Governor of California
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon signs a bill lowering the maximum U.S. speed limit to 55 MPH in order to conserve gasoline during an OPEC embargo.
- 1975A bomb blast at Samastipur, Bihar, India, fatally wounds Minister of Railways Lalit Narayan Mishra.
- 1975Bangladeshi Marxist leader Siraj Sikder is arrested and dies while in police custody.
- 2004Stardust successfully flies past Comet Wild 2, collecting samples that are returned to Earth.
View the complete list of January 2 historical events.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Soko, Catherine Ringer, Gil Ofarim, Haley Scarnato, George Michael, Olav Stedje, Ann Jellicoe, Ernie Dingo, Richard Roundtree, Mike Pniewski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 2, 1955.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd January 1955 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 30, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 6, 1945. Your incompatibility score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd January 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 2, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 2nd day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 1st Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 345 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,396 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,799 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 793
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 10, 1986
- Age in dog years: 343 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 30, 1966 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 6, 1945 (-170)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1926 – Samuel Goldwyn, Jr., American director and producer (d. 2015); June 14, 1945 – Rod Argent, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Zombies and Argent); May 31, 1972 – Karl Geary, Irish-American actor, screenwriter and nightclub owner.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,775