Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 2nd day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,873 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 741 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Licorice - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Licorice will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Licorice will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Larry Harmon
- 1932Richard Thorp
- 1936Roger Miller
- 1952Graeme Strachan
- 1956John Bedford Lloyd
- 1966Kate Hodge
- 1969Christy Turlington
- 1970Ogie Diaz
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry
- 1972Mike Vaughn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1836Queen Emma of Hawaii (d. 1885)
- 1921Glen Harmon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2007)
- 1936Roger Miller, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1992)
- 1952Robbie Ftorek, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1954Glenn Goins, American singer and guitarist (Parliament-Funkadelic) (d. 1978)
- 1958Vladimir Ovchinnikov, Russian pianist and educator
- 1961Todd Haynes, American director and screenwriter
- 1969Christy Turlington, American model
- 1969Robby Gordon, American race car driver
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 366The Alemanni cross the frozen Rhine in large numbers, invading the Roman Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces under the command of George Washington repulsed a British attack at the Battle of the Assunpink Creek near Trenton, New Jersey.
- 1833Reassertion of British sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.
- 1927Angered by the anti-clerical provisions of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Catholic rebels in Mexico rebelled against the government.
- 1942World War II: Manila, Philippines is captured by Japanese forces.
- 1949Luis Muñoz Marín becomes the first democratically elected Governor of Puerto Rico.
- 1955Panamanian president José Antonio Remón Cantera is assassinated.
- 1971The second Ibrox disaster kills 66 fans at a Rangers-Celtic association football (soccer) match.
- 1975A bomb blast at Samastipur, Bihar, India, fatally wounds Minister of Railways Lalit Narayan Mishra.
- 1975Bangladeshi Marxist leader Siraj Sikder is arrested and dies while in police custody.
View the complete list of historical events for January 2.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edward Everett Horton, Hugo Peretti, Ryo Yoshizawa, Melvin Belli, Jamie Walters, Paul Rotha, Jonathan Frakes, Leroy Van Dyke, Angeli Gonzales, Vanessa Paradis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 2, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1930 – Robert Trotter, Scottish actor and photographer (d. 2013); January 13, 1961 – Julia Louis-Dreyfus, American actress and producer; September 30, 1982 – Kieran Culkin, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,195