Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 2nd day of the year 2003. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,428 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,143 days or 5.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 218 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 10, 2034.
If a dog named Gracie Macy Polka Dot - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gracie Macy Polka Dot will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gracie Macy Polka Dot will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Giacomo Furia
- 1952Christine Lavin
- 1968Cuba Gooding, Jr.
- 1968Evan Parke
- 1971Markus Hoffmann
- 1972Mike Vaughn
- 1975Dax Shepard
- 1978Karina Smirnoff
- 1978Megumi Toyoguchi
View the complete list of January 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1827Pyotr Semyonov-Tyan-Shansky, Russian geographer and statistician (d. 1914)
- 1833Frederick A. Johnson, American banker and politician (d. 1893)
- 1929Lehri, Pakistani actor (d. 2012)
- 1938Robert Smithson, American sculptor and photographer (d. 1973)
- 1949Leijn Loevesijn, Dutch cyclist
- 1961Hitoshi Saito, Japanese martial artist (d. 2015)
- 1971Taye Diggs, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1974Ludmila Formanová, Czech runner
- 1981Hanno Balitsch, German footballer
- 1989Bianca Knight, American sprinter
View the complete list of January 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zoe’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1833Reassertion of British sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.
- 1871Amadeus I becomes King of Spain.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Russian garrison surrenders at Port Arthur, China.
- 1920The second Palmer Raid takes place with another 6,000 suspected communists and anarchists arrested and held without trial. These raids take place in several U.S. cities.
- 1927Angered by the anti-clerical provisions of the Mexican Constitution of 1917, Catholic rebels in Mexico rebelled against the government.
- 1935Bruno Hauptmann goes on trial for the murder of Charles Lindbergh, Jr., infant son of aviator Charles Lindbergh.
- 1942The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) convicts 33 members of a German spy ring headed by Fritz Joubert Duquesne in the largest espionage case in United States history—the Duquesne Spy Ring.
- 1967Ronald Reagan sworn in as Governor of California
- 1976The Gale of January 1976 begins, which results in coastal flooding around the southern North Sea coasts, resulting in at least 82 deaths and US$1.3 billion in damage.
- 1999A brutal snowstorm smashes into the Midwestern United States, causing 14 inches (359 mm) of snow in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and 19 inches (487 mm) in Chicago, where temperatures plunge to -13 °F (-25 °C); 68 deaths are reported.
View the complete list of January 2 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Elliott, Lili Mirojnick, Luigi Lo Cascio, Manuela Arbeláez, Jessica Jacobs, David Baddiel, Gail Fisher, Søren Rasted, Roy Kinnear, Loretta Swit.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 2, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 28, 2000. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 2, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 2nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,428 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,143 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 218
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 10, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1994 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 28, 2000 (-116)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 4, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: II.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1944 – Kevin Ayers, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine) (d. 2013); March 11, 1962 – Peeter Sauter, Estonian author and actor; June 16, 1962 – Anthony Wong, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and producer (Tat Ming Pair).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,033