Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 2, 2003 was a Thursday and it was the 2nd day of the year 2003. It was the 1st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,749 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,250 days or 6.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 10, 2034.
If a dog named Lexapro - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexapro will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Lexapro will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Anna Lee
- 1925Larry Harmon
- 1943Barış Manço
- 1956Jishu Dasgupta
- 1960Naoki Urasawa
- 1967Jón Gnarr
- 1971Renée Elise Goldsberry
- 1971Taye Diggs
- 1975David Sandström
- 1975Dax Shepard
View the complete list of January 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 2.
- 1647Nathaniel Bacon, English-American rebel leader (d. 1676)
- 1886Apsley Cherry-Garrard, English explorer (d. 1959)
- 1913Anna Lee, English actress (d. 2004)
- 1933Ed Casey, Australian banker and politician (d. 2006)
- 1940S. R. Srinivasa Varadhan, Indian-American mathematician and academic
- 1946Richard Cole, English talent manager
- 1969William Fox-Pitt, English horse rider
- 1972Adam Elliot, Australian animator and screenwriter
- 1974Jason de Vos, Canadian soccer player and sportscaster
- 1978Kjartan Sveinsson, Icelandic keyboard player
View the complete list of January 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kristina’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American forces under the command of George Washington repulsed a British attack at the Battle of the Assunpink Creek near Trenton, New Jersey.
- 1788Georgia becomes the fourth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1791Big Bottom massacre in the Ohio Country, marking the beginning of the Northwest Indian War.
- 1833Reassertion of British sovereignty over the Falkland Islands.
- 1865Uruguayan War: The Siege of Paysandú ends as Brazilian and Coloradans capture Paysandú, Uruguay.
- 1900American statesman and diplomat John Hay announces the Open Door Policy to promote trade with China.
- 1942The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) convicts 33 members of a German spy ring headed by Fritz Joubert Duquesne in the largest espionage case in United States history—the Duquesne Spy Ring.
- 1955Panamanian president José Antonio Remón Cantera is assassinated.
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon signs a bill lowering the maximum U.S. speed limit to 55 MPH in order to conserve gasoline during an OPEC embargo.
- 2006An explosion in a coal mine in Sago, West Virginia traps and kills 12 miners, while leaving one miner in critical condition.
View the complete list of January 2 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 2, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kasey Rogers, Amy Winehouse, William Daniels, Ryōtarō Okiayu, Tony McPhee, Albert King, Barbara Flynn, Thanasis Veggos, Helmuth Lohner, Nigel Olsson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 2 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 2, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 28, 2000. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 2, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 2nd day of 2003
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 1st Thursday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 191 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,749 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,250 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 10, 2034
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 7, 1994 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 28, 2000 (-116)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 4, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: II.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1970 – Tyson Beckford, American model and actor; July 11, 1956 – Robin Renucci, French actor and director; October 28, 1982 – Matt Smith, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014