Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1952 was a Sunday and it was the 20th day of the year 1952. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,505 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,168 days or 22.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 830 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 1983.
If a dog named Tofu - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tofu will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tofu will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Nora Brockstedt
- 1941Pierre Lalonde
- 1944José Luis Garci
- 1945Eric Stewart
- 1950Daniel Benzali
- 1954Rudy La Scala
- 1970Skeet Ulrich
- 1971Derrick Green
- 1981Crystal Lowe
- 1985Roxanne Barcelo
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1716Jean-Jacques Barthélemy, French archaeologist and numismatist (d. 1795)
- 1775André-Marie Ampère, French physicist and mathematician (d. 1836)
- 1899Clarice Cliff, English potter (d. 1972)
- 1910Joy Adamson, Austrian-Kenyan naturalist, painter and author (d. 1980)
- 1934Horst Mahseli, Polish footballer (d. 1999)
- 1936Frances Shand Kydd, English-Scottish mother of Diana, Princess of Wales (d. 2004)
- 1964Kazushige Nojima, Japanese screenwriter and songwriter
- 1989Nick Foles, American football player
- 1992Jorge Zárate, Mexican footballer
- 1994Denis Mukhametdinov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 649King Chindasuinth, at the urging of bishop Braulio of Zaragoza, crowns his son Recceswinth as co-ruler of the Visigothic Kingdom.
- 1877Last day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1920The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
- 1929In Old Arizona, the first full-length talking motion picture filmed outdoors, is released.
- 1941A German officer is murdered in Bucharest, Romania, sparking a rebellion and pogrom by the Iron Guard, killing 125 Jews and 30 soldiers.
- 1945World War II: Germany begins the evacuation of 1.8 million people from East Prussia, a task which will take nearly two months.
- 1949Point Four Program a program for economic aid to poor countries announced by United States President Harry S. Truman in his inaugural address for a full term as President.
- 1969East Pakistani police kill student activist Amanullah Asaduzzaman. The resulting outrage is in part responsible for the Bangladesh Liberation War.
- 1991Sudan’s government imposes Islamic law nationwide, worsening the civil war between the country’s Muslim north and Christian south.
- 2006Witnesses report seeing a bottlenose whale swimming in the River Thames, the first time the species had been seen in the Thames since records began in 1913.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ellen Nikolaysen, Gerran Howell, Lor Tok, Larissa Riquelme, Mickie Most, Masaki Aiba, Peter Kern, Stephen Billington, Birger Malmsten, Bobbi Kristina Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1952.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1952 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 11, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1952
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 332 days
- Age on next birthday: 68 years old
- Days since birth: 24,505 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,168 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 830
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 1983
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 11, 1962 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1935 (-162)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1912 – James Algar, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998); July 25, 1942 – Bruce Woodley, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Seekers); April 6, 1971 – Sanjay Suri, Indian actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,772