Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 20th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,101 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 782 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Bellatrixie - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bellatrixie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bellatrixie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Finlay Currie
- 1937Dorothy Provine
- 1938William Berger
- 1941Pierre Lalonde
- 1944Farhad Mehrad
- 1950Daniel Benzali
- 1967Eric Quizon
- 1978Joy Giovanni
- 1980Matthew Tuck
- 1995Joey Badass
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1716Charles III of Spain (d. 1788)
- 1812Thomas Meik, Scottish engineer (d. 1896)
- 1902Kevin Barry, Irish republican rebel (d. 1920)
- 1918Juan García Esquivel, Mexican pianist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2002)
- 1920DeForest Kelley, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1922Ray Anthony, American trumpet player, composer, bandleader, and actor
- 1959Tami Hoag, American author
- 1969Patrick K. Kroupa, American computer hacker and activist; co-founded MindVox
- 1970Skeet Ulrich, American actor
- 1993Lorenzo Crisetig, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The Kingdom of Great Britain signs a peace treaty with France and Spain, officially ending hostilities in the American Revolutionary War (also known as the American War of Independence).
- 1841Hong Kong Island is occupied by the British.
- 1920The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
- 1954In the United States, the National Negro Network is established with 40 charter member radio stations.
- 1959The first flight of the Vickers Vanguard.
- 1972Pakistan launched its Nuclear weapons program few weeks after its defeat in Bangladesh Liberation War and Indo-Pakistani War of 1971.
- 1990The Red Army crackdown on civil protests in Baku, Azerbaijan during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Also known as Black January.
- 1999The China News Service announces new government restrictions on Internet use, aimed especially at Internet cafés.
- 2007A three-man team, using only skis and kites, completes a 1093 mi trek to reach the southern pole of inaccessibility for the first time since 1958 and for the first time ever without mechanical assistance.
- 2009A protest movement in Iceland culminates as the 2009 Icelandic financial crisis protests start.
View the complete list of historical events for January 20.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted Gärdestad, Slavi Trifonov, Anna Pavlova, Narsha, Paul Walker, Jack Gilford, Kenji Matsuda, Yianna Katsoulos, Tony Gilroy, Lil Mama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 20, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1980 – Charlie Hunnam, English actor and screenwriter; May 30, 1981 – Blake Bashoff, American actor; August 31, 1969 – Jonathan LaPaglia, Australian actor and physician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141