Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1967 was a Friday and it was the 20th day of the year 1967. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,989 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,330 days or 17.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 643 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 1998.
If a dog named Metsie - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Metsie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Metsie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Paula Wessely
- 1929Arte Johnson
- 1934Tom Baker
- 1946Vladimír Merta
- 1966Stacey Dash
- 1967Eric Quizon
- 1970Skeet Ulrich
- 1981Daniel Cudmore
- 1986Genie Chuo
- 1987Evan Peters
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1940Mandé Sidibé, Malian economist and politician, Prime Minister of Mali (d. 2009)
- 1964Fareed Zakaria, Indian-American journalist and author
- 1964Kaho Minami, Japanese actress
- 1967Eric Quizon, Filipino actor, director, producer, and writer
- 1971Gary Barlow, English singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1979Shang Yi, Chinese footballer
- 1980Matthew Tuck, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Petra Rampre, Slovenian tennis player
- 1981Owen Hargreaves, English footballer
- 1995Joey Badass, American rapper (Pro Era)
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 250Emperor Decius begins a widespread persecution of Christians in Rome. Pope Fabian is martyred.
- 1320Duke Wladyslaw Lokietek becomes king of Poland.
- 1576The Mexican city of León is founded by order of the viceroy Don Martín Enríquez de Almanza.
- 1649Charles I of England goes on trial for treason and other “high crimes”.
- 1920The American Civil Liberties Union is founded.
- 1936Edward VIII becomes King of the United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: At the Wannsee Conference held in the Berlin suburb of Wannsee, senior Nazi German officials discuss the implementation of the “Final Solution to the Jewish question”.
- 1945World War II: Germany begins the evacuation of 1.8 million people from East Prussia, a task which will take nearly two months.
- 1959The first flight of the Vickers Vanguard.
- 1981Twenty minutes after Ronald Reagan is inaugurated, Iran releases 52 American hostages.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Hung, Mandisa, Jack Vidgen, The Iron Sheik, Billy "Crash" Craddock, Alim Qasimov, Mike Doyle, Cilla Kung, Skip Hinnant, Alexa Davalos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1967.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1967 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 23, 1968. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 12, 1958. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1967
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 4 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,989 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,330 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 643
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 1998
- Age in dog years: 249 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 23, 1968 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 12, 1958 (-173)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (January 21, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1943 – Tanuja, Indian actress; May 29, 1953 – Aleksandr Abdulov, Russian actor and screenwriter (d. 2008); November 3, 1949 – Mike Evans, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,813