Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 20, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 20th day of the year 1970. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,227 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,076 days or 16.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 28, 2001.
If a dog named Valkyrie - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 216 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Valkyrie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Valkyrie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Krishnam Raju
- 1946David Lynch
- 1946Vladimír Merta
- 1954Ken Page
- 1965Heather Small
- 1971Gary Barlow
- 1979Asaka Kubo
- 1979Will Young
- 1980Kim Jeong-hoon
- 1984Olivia Hallinan
View the complete list of January 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 20.
- 1878Finlay Currie, Scottish-English actor (d. 1968)
- 1920Thorleif Schjelderup, Norwegian ski jumper and author (d. 2006)
- 1923Slim Whitman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1932Lou Fontinato, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1940Carol Heiss, American figure skater and actress
- 1943Rick Evans, American singer and guitarist (Zager and Evans)
- 1956Bill Maher, American comedian, actor, and television host
- 1960Will Wright, American video game designer; co-founded Maxis
- 1968Melissa Rivers, American actress, television host, and producer
- 1985Tanel Sokk, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of January 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nelson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649Charles I of England goes on trial for treason and other “high crimes”.
- 1785Invading Siamese forces attempt to exploit the political chaos in Vietnam, but are ambushed and annihilated at the Mekong river by the Tây Sơn in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút.
- 1839In the Battle of Yungay, Chile defeats an alliance between Peru and Bolivia.
- 1877Last day of the Constantinople Conference which resulted in agreement for political reforms in the Balkans.
- 1941A German officer is murdered in Bucharest, Romania, sparking a rebellion and pogrom by the Iron Guard, killing 125 Jews and 30 soldiers.
- 1960Hendrik Verwoerd announces a plebiscite on whether South Africa should become a Republic.
- 1981Twenty minutes after Ronald Reagan is inaugurated, Iran releases 52 American hostages.
- 1986In the United States, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is celebrated as a federal holiday for the first time.
- 1990The Red Army crackdown on civil protests in Baku, Azerbaijan during the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Also known as Black January.
- 1992Air Inter Flight 148, an Airbus A320-111, crashes into a mountain near Strasbourg, France killing 87 of the 96 people on board. A design flaw in the computer mode selection system resulted in the crew selecting the wrong rate of descent.
View the complete list of January 20 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 20, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johann Nestroy, Michael Schoeffling, Kevin Smith, Graham Nash, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Joanna Cassidy, Azusa Yamamoto, Ayako Kawasumi, Sally Struthers, Madhureeta Anand.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 20 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 20, 1970.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 20. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Capricorn, sometimes an Aquarius, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th January 1970 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 3, 1954. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 20th January 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 20, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 20th day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,227 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,076 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 618
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 28, 2001
- Age in dog years: 216 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 3, 1954 (-140)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas (January 24, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.I.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1979 – Albina Dzhanabaeva, Russian singer and actress (Nu Virgos); December 10, 1965 – J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross); November 11, 1931 – Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,155