Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 21st day of the year 1928. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,363 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,121 days or 30.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1959.
If a dog named Larkin - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Larkin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Larkin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1966Robert Del Naja
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1972Cat Power
- 1979Spider Loc
- 1981Gillian Chung
- 1988Vanessa Hessler
- 1994Booboo Stewart
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1941Ivan Putski, Polish-American wrestler and bodybuilder
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1943Rosemary Butler, English-Welsh politician
- 1945Martin Shaw, English actor and producer
- 1947Jill Eikenberry, American actress
- 1953Paul Allen, American businessman and philanthropist; co-founded Microsoft
- 1958Michael Wincott, Canadian actor
- 1985Álex Pérez, Spanish footballer
- 1990Corey Lof, Canadian actor
- 1994Booboo Stewart, American actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1941Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Khe Sanh – One of the most publicized and controversial battles of the war begins.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sara Watkins, Mika Nakashima, Paul Dupuis, Bill Smitrovich, Ronee Blakley, Bayani Casimiro, Brian Eno, Tyler Glenn, James Fox, Howie Mandel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1933. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 240 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,363 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,121 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1959
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1933 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1906 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 26, 1993 – Erena Ono, Japanese actress and singer (AKB48); December 13, 1912 – Luiz Gonzaga, Brazilian singer, songwriter and musician (d. 1989); March 25, 1960 – Steve Norman, English saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (Spandau Ballet).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,929