Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 21st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,102 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Moo Moo - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moo Moo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moo Moo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1947Michel Jonasz
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1965Jam Master Jay
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1981Masayuki Deai
- 1994Marny Kennedy
- 2001Jackson Brundage
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1918Richard Winters, American soldier (d. 2011)
- 1941Plácido Domingo, Spanish tenor and conductor
- 1952Marco Camenisch, Swiss activist and murderer
- 1955Nikolina Shtereva, Bulgarian runner
- 1970Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter
- 1972Rickard Falkvinge, Swedish businessman and politician
- 1975Willem Korsten, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1980N. Santhanam, Indian actor and producer
- 1983Alex Acker, American basketball player
- 1984Alex Koslov, Moldovan-American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1793After being found guilty of treason by the French National Convention, Louis XVI of France is executed by guillotine.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cody Christian, Erin Cardillo, Daniel Lavoie, Jim Meskimen, Elena Paparizou, Chris Klein, Danielle Bisutti, Christian Vasquez, Stuart Wade, Pokwang.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1946 – Dennis Dugan, American actor and director; July 31, 1943 – Sab Shimono, American actor and singer; February 2, 1940 – David Jason, English actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,118