Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 21st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,714 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,905 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1960.
If a dog named Madalynn - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madalynn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Madalynn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Audrey Dalton
- 1942Edwin Starr
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1972Cat Power
- 1972Yasunori Mitsuda
- 1988Vanessa Hessler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1848Henri Duparc, French soldier and composer (d. 1933)
- 1887Georges Vézina, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1926)
- 1913William Ungar, Polish-American author and philanthropist, founded the National Envelope Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1918Richard Winters, American soldier (d. 2011)
- 1962Marie Trintignant, French actress (d. 2003)
- 1975Willem Korsten, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1977Ulrike Maisch, German runner
- 1981Izabella Miko, Polish actress, dancer, and producer
- 1987Ioannis Athanasoulas, Greek basketball player
- 1988William C. Woxlin, Swedish actor, playwright, and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1793After being found guilty of treason by the French National Convention, Louis XVI of France is executed by guillotine.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1941Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Tremonti, Michael Hordern, Enuka Okuma, Kenneth Lee Spencer, Philip Stone, Jon Bernthal, Paul Hagen, Mickey Hargitay, Birol Ünel, Dave Prater.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1945 – Patti Deutsch, American actress; May 6, 1986 – Sasheer Zamata, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 4, 1948 – Chris Squire, English singer-songwriter and bass guitarist (The Syn, Yes, XYZ, and Conspiracy) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,288