Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 21st day of the year 1929. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 97 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,775 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,925 days or 29.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,110 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1960.
If a dog named Berman - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Berman will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Berman will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Benny Hill
- 1941Stathis Giallelis
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1972Yasunori Mitsuda
- 1981Gillian Chung
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1338Charles V of France (d. 1380)
- 1860Karl Staaff, Swedish lawyer and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Sweden (d. 1915)
- 1885Ernst Gustav Kühnert, Estonian-German architect and historian (d. 1961)
- 1898Avery Claflin, American banker and composer (d. 1979)
- 1905Karl Wallenda, German-American acrobat and tightrope walker, founded The Flying Wallendas (d. 1978)
- 1935Masamichi Noro, Japanese-French martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1941Sattam bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi Arabian prince (d. 2013)
- 1969Tsubaki Nekoi, Japanese illustrator
- 1979Brian O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player
- 1987Henrico Drost, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1941Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Vack, Corin Nemec, Natacha Atlas, Kim Hyo-jin, Griffin Dunne, Hayley Erin, Heo Young-ji, John Driscoll, Sheeri Rappaport, Mark Pellegrino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1929.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 11, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 2, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1929
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 97 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,775 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,925 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,110
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1960
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 11, 1943 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 2, 1921 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1940 – Don LaFontaine, American voice actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); May 30, 1951 – Zdravko Čolić, Bosnian-Serbian singer-songwriter (Ambasadori and Korni Grupa); February 21, 1969 – Corey Harris, American singer and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,712