Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1929 was a Monday and it was the 21st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,627 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Turquoise - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Turquoise will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Turquoise will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Steve Reeves
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1970Ken Leung
- 1981Izabella Miko
- 1981Masayuki Deai
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1829Oscar II of Sweden (d. 1907)
- 1884Roger Nash Baldwin, American author and activist, co-founded the American Civil Liberties Union (d. 1981)
- 1895Cristóbal Balenciaga, Spanish fashion designer, founded Balenciaga (d. 1972)
- 1922Paul Scofield, English actor (d. 2008)
- 1928John Olsen (artist), Australian painter
- 1941Elaine Showalter, American author and critic
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1951Eric Holder, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 82nd United States Attorney General
- 1972Cat Power, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1987Henrico Drost, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Dundas, Sami Frey, Candice Accola, Bernie Kopell, Lil B, Christopher Bevins, Ridley Scott, Dylan Bruno, Claude Berri, Carrie Underwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 21, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1948 – Lorna Heilbron, Scottish actress; July 15, 1974 – Marilita Lambropoulou, Greek actress; July 20, 1954 – Jay Jay French, American guitarist and producer (Twisted Sister).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,192