Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,982 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Morton - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Morton will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Morton will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1965Jam Master Jay
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1981Izabella Miko
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 1990Corey Lof
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1735Johann Gottfried Eckard, German pianist and composer (d. 1809)
- 1738Ethan Allen, American general (d. 1789)
- 1804Eliza R. Snow, American poet and hymn-writer (d. 1887)
- 1813John C. Frémont, American general, explorer, and politician, 5th Territorial Governor of Arizona (d. 1890)
- 1923Lola Flores, Spanish singer, dancer, and actress (d. 1995)
- 1941Ivan Putski, Polish-American wrestler and bodybuilder
- 1959Alex McLeish, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1975Yuji Ide, Japanese race car driver
- 1983Maryse Ouellet, Canadian-American wrestler and model
- 1983Moritz Volz, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1941Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1981Production of the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 sports car begins in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Brown, Randy Blythe, Édith Butler, O. V. Wright, Jay-Z, Kalenna Harper, Ray Sawyer, Sienna Guillory, Percy Sledge, Robert Q. Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 21, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1981 – Jordi Vilasuso, American actor; October 3, 1967 – Chris Collingwood, English-American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Fountains of Wayne); September 30, 1958 – Marty Stuart, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129