Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Mac Davis
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1956Geena Davis
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1970Ken Leung
- 1981Gillian Chung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1820Joseph Wolf, German ornithologist and illustrator (d. 1899)
- 1918Richard Winters, American soldier (d. 2011)
- 1928Gene Sharp, American political scientist and academic; founded the Albert Einstein Institution
- 1934Audrey Dalton, Irish actress
- 1954Phil Thompson, English footballer and coach
- 1966Robert Del Naja, English singer-songwriter and DJ (Massive Attack, The Wild Bunch)
- 1977Jerry Trainor, American actor, director, and producer
- 1978Andrei Zyuzin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1978Faris Al-Sultan, German triathlete
- 1980Nana Mizuki, Japanese singer-songwriter and voice actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Khe Sanh – One of the most publicized and controversial battles of the war begins.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ira Louvin, Carmen Zapata, Gao Yuanyuan, Maurizio Arcieri, Ivana Wong, Barbara Mandrell, Alamgir Kabir, Booker T. Jones, James Gandhi, Carole Bayer Sager.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 21, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1986 – Kenji Ebisawa, Japanese actor; October 6, 1942 – Fred Travalena, American comedian and actor (d. 2009); September 23, 1978 – Worm Miller, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903