Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,040 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Conrad - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Conrad will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Conrad will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Telly Savalas
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1997Jeremy Shada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1815John Bingham, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 7th United States Ambassador to Japan (d. 1900)
- 1885Umberto Nobile, Italian engineer and explorer (d. 1978)
- 1904Puck van Heel, Dutch footballer (d. 1984)
- 1915Orazio Mariani, Italian sprinter (d. 1981)
- 1918Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993)
- 1957Greg Ryan, German-American soccer player and coach
- 1975Thomas Castaignède, French rugby player and journalist
- 1976Emma Bunton, English singer-songwriter and actress (Spice Girls)
- 1980N. Santhanam, Indian actor and producer
- 1981Michel Teló, Brazilian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ella Cruz, C. Thomas Howell, Jesse Camp, Richard E. Grant, Spring Byington, Paulina Rubio, John McIntire, Dorothy Provine, Joe Dante, Patricia Richardson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 21, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1966 – Yanka Dyagileva, Russian singer-songwriter (Grazhdanskaya Oborona) (d. 1991); March 20, 1973 – Cedric Yarbrough, American actor; September 20, 1928 – Kirsten Rolffes, Danish actress (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,112