Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1937 was a Thursday and it was the 21st day of the year 1937. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,364 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,455 days or 28.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,062 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1968.
If a dog named Mosey - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mosey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mosey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Scofield
- 1922Telly Savalas
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1942Mac Davis
- 1947Michel Jonasz
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1974Malena Alterio
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1981Izabella Miko
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1887Georges Vézina, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1926)
- 1905Christian Dior, French fashion designer, founded Christian Dior S.A. (d. 1957)
- 1921Lincoln Alexander, Canadian lawyer and politician, 23rd Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2012)
- 1941Ivan Putski, Polish-American wrestler and bodybuilder
- 1941Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures
- 1957Greg Ryan, German-American soccer player and coach
- 1971Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer
- 1972Rickard Falkvinge, Swedish businessman and politician
- 1979Brian O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player
- 1988William C. Woxlin, Swedish actor, playwright, and composer
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TOMUIHQMAKSF? Check your answers here: Words with these letters TOMUIHQMAKSF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1919Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Lawrence, Sylvie Meis, Scherrie Payne, Jeff Bergman, Raoul Heertje, Eric Christian Olsen, Jason "J" Brown, Claude Lelouch, Choi Jin-sil, Michael Moriarty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1937.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1937 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 24, 1947. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1937
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,364 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,455 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,062
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1968
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1935 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 24, 1947 (-182)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMXXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1936 – Jim Brown, American football player and actor; January 17, 1971 – Kid Rock, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; December 22, 1996 – Makisig Morales, Filipino singer and actor (Mak and the Dudes).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,001