Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1942Edwin Starr
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1988William C. Woxlin
- 1990Corey Lof
- 2001Jackson Brundage
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1804Eliza R. Snow, American poet and hymn-writer (d. 1887)
- 1881Ernst Fast, Swedish runner (d. 1959)
- 1887Maude Farris-Luse, American super-centenarian (d. 2002)
- 1901Ricardo Zamora, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1978)
- 1941Ivan Putski, Polish-American wrestler and bodybuilder
- 1942Edwin Starr, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1975Willem Korsten, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1983Maryse Ouellet, Canadian-American wrestler and model
- 2001Jackson Brundage, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1919Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1958The last Fokker C.X in military service, the Finnish Air Force FK-111 target tower, crashes, killing the pilot and winch-operator.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Khe Sanh – One of the most publicized and controversial battles of the war begins.
- 1977United States President Jimmy Carter pardons nearly all American Vietnam War draft evaders, some of whom had emigrated to Canada.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Parker, C.C. DeVille, Théodore Botrel, Shelley Morrison, Yakima Canutt, Cameron Muncey, Janine Sutto, Norma MacMillan, Sally Kellerman, Dabney Coleman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 21, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 1, 1971 – Charles Malik Whitfield, American actor and producer; August 9, 1928 – Dolores Wilson, American soprano and actress (d. 2010); September 24, 1981 – Fernanda Urrejola, Chilean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927