Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1941. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,018 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,673 days or 26.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 982 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1972.
If a dog named Candela - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Candela will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Candela will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Scofield
- 1923Lola Flores
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1981Gillian Chung
- 1988William C. Woxlin
- 1990Jacob Smith
- 1994Kang Seung-yoon
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1846Pieter Hendrik Schoute, Dutch mathematician and academic (d. 1923)
- 1887Maude Farris-Luse, American super-centenarian (d. 2002)
- 1910Albert Rosellini, American lawyer and politician, 15th Governor of Washington (d. 2011)
- 1927Clive Churchill, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1938Wolfman Jack, American radio host and actor (d. 1995)
- 1962Marie Trintignant, French actress (d. 2003)
- 1970Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter
- 1975Yuji Ide, Japanese race car driver
- 1976Patrick de Lange, Dutch baseball player
- 1977Ulrike Maisch, German runner
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Colby’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edward Alleyn, Sam Brown, Fernando León de Aranoa, Agnès Varda, Kevin McKidd, Juan Karlos Labajo, George Craig, Tone Lōc, Yaphet Kotto, Alice Cooper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1941.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 29, 1968. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1954. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1941
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,018 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,673 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 982
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1972
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 29, 1968 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1954 (-201)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1988 – Ray Quinn, English actor, singer, and dancer; November 25, 1992 – Zack Shada, American actor; March 3, 1955 – Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899