Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,944 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 946 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Telly Savalas
- 1924Benny Hill
- 1926Steve Reeves
- 1938Wolfman Jack
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1976Emma Bunton
- 1980Nana Mizuki
- 1981Gillian Chung
- 1981Izabella Miko
- 1981Masayuki Deai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1829Oscar II of Sweden (d. 1907)
- 1881Ernst Fast, Swedish runner (d. 1959)
- 1887Maude Farris-Luse, American super-centenarian (d. 2002)
- 1899Alexander Tcherepnin, Russian-American pianist and composer (d. 1977)
- 1938Ken Maginnis, Northern Irish soldier, educator, and Unionist politician
- 1959Alex McLeish, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1963Detlef Schrempf, German basketball player and coach
- 1970Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter
- 1975Nicky Butt, English footballer and coach
- 1983Alex Acker, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeremy London, Caroline Lesley, Angelina Jordan, Robert Levon Been, Karol Castillo, Misaki Ito, Hermione Norris, Kaley Cuoco, Richard Barthelmess, Lloyd Richards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 21, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1940 – Merlin Olsen, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010); May 30, 1974 – CeeLo Green, American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (Goodie Mob and Gnarls Barkley); January 2, 1943 – Filiz Akın, Turkish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055