Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,001 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Richie Havens
- 1956Geena Davis
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1974Malena Alterio
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1981Izabella Miko
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1990Corey Lof
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1813John C. Frémont, American general, explorer, and politician, 5th Territorial Governor of Arizona (d. 1890)
- 1959Alex McLeish, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1969Eduard Hämäläinen, Finnish-Belarusian decathlete
- 1972Cat Power, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1977Kirsten Klose, German hammer thrower
- 1977Phil Neville, English footballer and manager
- 1981Gillian Chung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress (Twins)
- 1983Alex Acker, American basketball player
- 1984Alex Koslov, Moldovan-American wrestler
- 1985Álex Pérez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774Abdul Hamid I became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1950American lawyer and government official Alger Hiss is convicted of perjury.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: French Montana, Tank, Rina Uchiyama, Lisa Hartman Black, Robert Lepage, Bahar Soomekh, Paul Samson, Otis Williams, Yuen Biao, Pierre Rapsat.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 21, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1970 – Julie Masse, Canadian singer; December 24, 1958 – Munetaka Higuchi, Japanese drummer and producer (Loudness, Sly, and Lazy) (d. 2008); December 19, 1978 – Patrick Casey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952