Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 21st day of the year 1961. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,796 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,265 days or 19.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1992.
If a dog named Kaious - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaious will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaious will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Telly Savalas
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1969Karina Lombard
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1990Corey Lof
- 1990Jacob Smith
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1895Cristóbal Balenciaga, Spanish fashion designer, founded Balenciaga (d. 1972)
- 1934Audrey Dalton, Irish actress
- 1942Mac Davis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1971Doug Weight, American ice hockey player
- 1979Byung-hyun Kim, South Korean baseball player
- 1980N. Santhanam, Indian actor and producer
- 1985Salvatore Giunta, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient
- 1987Augustine Kiprono Choge, Kenyan runner
- 1994Marny Kennedy, Australia actress, singer, and model
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HEUAVECE? Check your answers here: Words with these letters HEUAVECE. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1535Following the Affair of the Placards, French Protestants are burned at the stake in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1981Production of the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 sports car begins in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Fosse, Alfred Labatos, Cesare Cremonini, Billy Kimball, Kimmy Robertson, Elijah Wood, Peter Facinelli, Ira Glass, Clifton Collins, Jr., Serkan Tektaş.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1961.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1961 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 19, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 29, 1955. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1961
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,796 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,265 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 738
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1992
- Age in dog years: 256 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 19, 1964 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 29, 1955 (-149)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert (January 23, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1945 – James Avery, American actor (d. 2013); December 16, 1946 – Terence Knox, American actor; April 28, 1981 – Jessica Alba, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,173