Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 21st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,143 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Hokie - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hokie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hokie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Scofield
- 1926Steve Reeves
- 1941Richie Havens
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1956Geena Davis
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1994Marny Kennedy
- 1997Jeremy Shada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1864Paul Troje, German politician, Mayor of Marburg (d. 1942)
- 1901Ricardo Zamora, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1978)
- 1927Clive Churchill, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1940Jack Nicklaus, American golfer and sportscaster
- 1941Elaine Showalter, American author and critic
- 1958Michael Wincott, Canadian actor
- 1969Eduard Hämäläinen, Finnish-Belarusian decathlete
- 1969Karina Lombard, Tahitian-American actress and singer
- 1977Phil Neville, English footballer and manager
- 1979Brian O'Driscoll, Irish rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535Following the Affair of the Placards, French Protestants are burned at the stake in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1971The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: J. R. Richards, György Bárdy, Daniel von Bargen, Judy Gold, Jody Thompson, Annevig Schelde Ebbe, Shizuka Nakamura, Rhys Ifans, Jeane Manson, Shalane McCall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 21, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 4, 1984 – Jin Akanishi, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (KAT-TUN and Lands); February 18, 1901 – Reginald Sheffield, English-American actor (d. 1957); April 4, 1978 – Aska Yang, Taiwanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,197