Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 21st day of the year 1966. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,335 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,778 days or 18.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 1997.
If a dog named Bumble - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 301 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bumble will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bumble will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Paul Scofield
- 1941Richie Havens
- 1945Martin Shaw
- 1947Michel Jonasz
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1956Geena Davis
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1980Nana Mizuki
- 1994Booboo Stewart
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1824Stonewall Jackson, American general (d. 1863)
- 1941Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures
- 1942Mac Davis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1953Paul Allen, American businessman and philanthropist; co-founded Microsoft
- 1972Cat Power, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1976Aivaras Abromavičius, Lithuanian-Ukrainian banker and politician; 15th Minister of Economic of Ukraine
- 1977Kirsten Klose, German hammer thrower
- 1978Andrei Zyuzin, Russian ice hockey player
- 1982Dean Whitehead, English footballer
- 1989Doğuş Balbay, Turkish basketball player
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vicky’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis resigns from the United States Senate.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Clinton, Iko Uwais, Çolpan İlhan, Patrick Mower, İsmail Türüt, Johnny "Country" Mathis, LaGaylia Frazier, Tonya Pinkins, Chantal Kreviazuk, Eugene Robert Glazer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1966.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1966 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1936. Your score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,335 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,778 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 689
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 1997
- Age in dog years: 301 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1936 (-163)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel (January 22, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1965 – Greg Dulli, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Twilight Singers, The Afghan Whigs, and The Gutter Twins); May 17, 1941 – Grace Zabriskie, American actress; February 20, 1966 – Cindy Crawford, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,097