Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 21st day of the year 1972. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,410 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,803 days or 15.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 2003.
If a dog named Faris - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Faris will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Faris will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Mike Medavoy
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1971Adia Chan
- 1980N. Santhanam
- 1981Gillian Chung
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1988Vanessa Hessler
- 1994Booboo Stewart
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1813John C. Frémont, American general, explorer, and politician, 5th Territorial Governor of Arizona (d. 1890)
- 1827Ivan Mikheevich Pervushin, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1900)
- 1829Oscar II of Sweden (d. 1907)
- 1885Ernst Gustav Kühnert, Estonian-German architect and historian (d. 1961)
- 1918Richard Winters, American soldier (d. 2011)
- 1941Elaine Showalter, American author and critic
- 1962Tyler Cowen, American economist and academic
- 1975Yuji Ide, Japanese race car driver
- 1982Nicolas Mahut, French tennis player
- 1987Maša Zec Peškirič, Slovenian tennis player
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mathew’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1840Jules Dumont d'Urville discovers Adélie Land, Antarctica.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1941Sparked by the murder of a German officer in Bucharest, Romania, the day before, members of the Iron Guard engaged in a rebellion and pogrom killing 125 Jews.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Aaron Baker, Fran Healy, Randolph Scott, Seymour Cassel, Dave Annable, Dan Martin, Farooq Sheikh, Julie Bowen, Peter Farrelly, Colette Deréal.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1972.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1972 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 7, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1972
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 122 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,410 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,803 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 590
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 2003
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 7, 1997 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-162)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: American Pie by Don McLean (January 22, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1945 – John Walsh, American television host, producer, and activist; created ''America's Most Wanted''; September 24, 1938 – Steve Douglas, American saxophonist, flute player, and producer (The Wrecking Crew) (d. 1993); December 4, 1966 – Masta Ace, American rapper (eMC and Juice Crew).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,187