Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1986. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,467 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,489 days or 12.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 456 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 29, 2017.
If a dog named Molly.M - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Molly.M will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Molly.M will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Billy Ocean
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1956Geena Davis
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1976Emma Bunton
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1990Corey Lof
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1881Ernst Fast, Swedish runner (d. 1959)
- 1901Ricardo Zamora, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 1978)
- 1918Richard Winters, American soldier (d. 2011)
- 1924Benny Hill, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1992)
- 1952Marco Camenisch, Swiss activist and murderer
- 1962Marie Trintignant, French actress (d. 2003)
- 1968Sundar C., Indian actor and director
- 1972Rickard Falkvinge, Swedish businessman and politician
- 1982Simon Rolfes, German footballer
- 1986Jonathan Quick, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daniel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1793After being found guilty of treason by the French National Convention, Louis XVI of France is executed by guillotine.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1968A B-52 bomber crashes near Thule Air Base, contaminating the area after its nuclear payload ruptures. One of the four bombs remains unaccounted for after the cleanup operation is complete.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Khe Sanh – One of the most publicized and controversial battles of the war begins.
- 1997The U.S. House of Representatives votes 395–28 to reprimand Newt Gingrich for ethics violations, making him the first Speaker of the House to be so disciplined.
- 2005In Belmopan, Belize, the unrest over the government’s new taxes erupts into riots.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Demián Bichir, Laura Marano, Rachael Harris, Frank Muir, Fernando González Pacheco, Russell Johnson, Meredith Eaton, Barbara Keogh, Dan Fogelberg, Go Eun-bi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 1986.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 1986 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 1986
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 47 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,467 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,489 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 456
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 2017
- Age in dog years: 164 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends (January 25, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1960 – Tracy Pollan, American actress; December 13, 1960 – Daggubati Venkatesh, Indian actor; March 16, 1977 – Hiroki Yasumoto, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,006