Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,867 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 402 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Dawson - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dawson will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dawson will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Telly Savalas
- 1941Stathis Giallelis
- 1958Michael Wincott
- 1962Marie Trintignant
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1974Malena Alterio
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1990Jacob Smith
- 1994Marny Kennedy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1721James Murray, Scottish-English general and politician; Governor of Minorca (d. 1794)
- 1910Albert Rosellini, American lawyer and politician, 15th Governor of Washington (d. 2011)
- 1918Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993)
- 1950José Marín, Spanish race walker
- 1952Marco Camenisch, Swiss activist and murderer
- 1956Geena Davis, American actress and producer
- 1970Oren Peli, Israeli-American director, producer and screenwriter
- 1979Spider Loc, American rapper and actor
- 1981Michel Teló, Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1987Darren Helm, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1899Opel manufactures its first automobile.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1954The first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, is launched in Groton, Connecticut by Mamie Eisenhower, the First Lady of the United States.
- 1999War on Drugs: In one of the largest drug busts in American history, the United States Coast Guard intercepts a ship with over 4300 kg of cocaine on board.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2003A 7.6 magnitude earthquake strikes the Mexican state of Colima, killing 29 and leaving approximately 10,000 people homeless.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of historical events for January 21.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Parley Baer, Tom Donahue, David Ruprecht, Aloma Wright, Ken Hirai, Morton Downey, Jr., Glenn Morris, Katy Kurtzman, Olivia Hussey, Anna Selezneva.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 21, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1946 – Alaina Reed Hall, American actress and singer (d. 2009); September 1, 1956 – Philece Sampler, American actress; August 25, 1930 – Sean Connery, Scottish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218