Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 2003 was a Tuesday and it was the 21st day of the year 2003. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,765 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,255 days or 6.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 29, 2034.
If a dog named Zaid - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zaid will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zaid will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Benny Hill
- 1947Michel Jonasz
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1965Jam Master Jay
- 1968Charlotte Ross
- 1972Yasunori Mitsuda
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova
- 1988Vanessa Hessler
- 1988William C. Woxlin
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1867Maxime Weygand, Belgian-French general (d. 1965)
- 1905Christian Dior, French fashion designer, founded Christian Dior S.A. (d. 1957)
- 1915Orazio Mariani, Italian sprinter (d. 1981)
- 1922Telly Savalas, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1994)
- 1941Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures
- 1950Billy Ocean, Trinidadian-English singer-songwriter
- 1977Jerry Trainor, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Simon Rolfes, German footballer
- 1986Jonathan Quick, American ice hockey player
- 1987Mulopo Kudimbana, Congolese footballer
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carlos’ personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1535Following the Affair of the Placards, French Protestants are burned at the stake in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- 1720Sweden and Prussia sign the Treaty of Stockholm.
- 1749The Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 1908New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- 1915Kiwanis International is founded in Detroit.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1931Sir Isaac Isaacs is sworn in as the first Australian-born Governor-General of Australia.
- 1968Vietnam War: Battle of Khe Sanh – One of the most publicized and controversial battles of the war begins.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick O'Neal, Ray Ellington, Nick Cannon, Elmo Magalona, Dale Evans, Ken Jeong, Samoth, Merritt Butrick, Greta Scacchi, Carolyn Franklin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 2003.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +144. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 6, 1980. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 25, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 2003
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 175 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,765 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,255 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 2034
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Schipperke breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+144)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 6, 1980 (-116)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 25, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1938 – Jim Bailey, American actor and singer (d. 2015); August 8, 1987 – Katie Leung, Scottish actress; September 30, 1905 – Michael Powell, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1990).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,099