Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 21st day of the year 2004. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 120 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,724 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,908 days or 5.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 29, 2035.
If a dog named Akiro - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akiro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Akiro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Telly Savalas
- 1926Steve Reeves
- 1947Jill Eikenberry
- 1954Idrissa Ouedraogo
- 1956Robby Benson
- 1968Sundar C.
- 1970Ken Leung
- 1981Izabella Miko
- 1990Jacob Smith
- 2001Jackson Brundage
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1885André Lagache, French racing driver (d. 1938)
- 1887Georges Vézina, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1926)
- 1918Chichay, Filipino actress (d. 1993)
- 1951Eric Holder, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 82nd United States Attorney General
- 1967Artashes Minasian, Armenian chess player
- 1972Cat Power, American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1975Ito, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1981Michel Teló, Brazilian singer-songwriter
- 1982Go Shiozaki, Japanese wrestler
- 1985Sasha Pivovarova, Russian model
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Joshua’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1525The Swiss Anabaptist Movement is founded when Conrad Grebel, Felix Manz, George Blaurock, and about a dozen others baptize each other in the home of Manz’s mother in Zürich, breaking a thousand-year tradition of church-state union.
- 1864The Tauranga Campaign begins during the New Zealand Wars.
- 1919Meeting of the First Dáil Éireann in the Mansion House Dublin. Sinn Féin adopts Ireland’s first constitution. The first engagement of Irish War of Independence, Sologhead Beg, County Tipperary.
- 1925Albania declares itself a republic.
- 1960Avianca Flight 671 crashes and burns upon landing at Montego Bay, Jamaica, killing 37. It is the worst air disaster in Jamaica’s history and the first for Avianca.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 1976Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
- 1981Production of the iconic DeLorean DMC-12 sports car begins in Dunmurry, Northern Ireland.
- 2004NASA’s MER-A (the Mars Rover Spirit) ceases communication with mission control. The problem lies in the management of its flash memory and is fixed remotely from Earth on February 6.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Van Dyke Parks, Caitlin Glass, AJ Muhlach, Diane Varsi, Christopher von Uckermann, Sky Blu, Allen Garfield, Artika Sari Devi, Eddie McClintock, Dick Button.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 2004.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 2004 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 23, 2005. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +95. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 26, 1974. Your incompatibility score is -101. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 2004
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 120 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,724 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,908 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 194
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 2035
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 23, 2005 (+95)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 26, 1974 (-101)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Hey Ya! by OutKast (January 24, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1964 – Jane Horrocks, English actress and singer; April 8, 1956 – Jim Piddock, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 1, 1946 – Gilbert O'Sullivan, Irish singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,175