Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of January 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 21, 2007 was a Sunday and it was the 21st day of the year 2007. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,728 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,909 days or 5.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 194 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 29, 2038.
If a dog named Wonton - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wonton will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Wonton will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Edwin Starr
- 1966Robert Del Naja
- 1970Oren Peli
- 1972Cat Power
- 1977Jerry Trainor
- 1981Michel Teló
- 1983Maryse Ouellet
- 1986Sushant Singh Rajput
- 1990Jacob Smith
- 1994Booboo Stewart
View the complete list of January 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 21.
- 1885Ernst Gustav Kühnert, Estonian-German architect and historian (d. 1961)
- 1895Cristóbal Balenciaga, Spanish fashion designer, founded Balenciaga (d. 1972)
- 1918Richard Winters, American soldier (d. 2011)
- 1935Masamichi Noro, Japanese-French martial artist (d. 2013)
- 1942Mac Davis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1943Dimitris Poulikakos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor
- 1951Eric Holder, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 82nd United States Attorney General
- 1960Mamoru Nagano, Japanese animator and director
- 1962Tyler Cowen, American economist and academic
- 1987Maša Zec Peškirič, Slovenian tennis player
View the complete list of January 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alex’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Battle of Bakhamra between Alids and Abbasids near Kufa ends in a decisive Abbasid victory.
- 1535Following the Affair of the Placards, French Protestants are burned at the stake in front of the Cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris
- 1789The first American novel, The Power of Sympathy or the Triumph of Nature Founded in Truth, is printed in Boston.
- 1887A total of 465 mm rain falls in Brisbane, a record for any Australian capital city.
- 1893The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- 1911The first Monte Carlo Rally takes place.
- 1948The Flag of Quebec is adopted and flown for the first time over the National Assembly of Quebec. The day is marked annually as Québec Flag Day.
- 1960Little Joe 1B, a Mercury spacecraft, lifts off from Wallops Island, Virginia with Miss Sam, a female rhesus monkey on board.
- 1961Four hundred thirty-five workers are buried alive when a mine in Coalbrook, Free State collapses.
- 2000Ecuador: After the Ecuadorian Congress is seized by indigenous organizations, Col. Lucio Gutiérrez, Carlos Solorzano and Antonio Vargas depose President Jamil Mahuad. Gutierrez is later replaced by Gen. Carlos Mendoza, who resigns and allows Vice-President Gustavo Noboa to succeed Mahuad.
View the complete list of January 21 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 21, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sean Roberge, Philece Sampler, Tim Rice-Oxley, Edna Doré, Roy Horn, Bela Lugosi, Paul Frees, Amy Acker, Greg Grunberg, Athena Lundberg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 21 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 21, 2007.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is January 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Capricorn, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st January 2007 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 13, 1990. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Irreplaceable by Beyoncé as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 21st January 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 21, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 21st day of 2007
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,728 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,909 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 194
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 29, 2038
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Akita breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1982 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 13, 1990 (-149)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Irreplaceable by Beyoncé (January 27, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.I.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1954 – Steve Morse, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dixie Dregs, Deep Purple, Living Loud, Angelfire, Kansas, and Flying Colors); October 22, 1945 – Buzz Potamkin, American director and producer, founded Buzzco Associates (d. 2012); March 15, 1971 – Penny Lancaster, English model and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,188