Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1906 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,785 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1965Diane Lane
- 1972Gabriel Macht
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1889Amos Strunk, American baseball player and manager (d. 1979)
- 1897Rosa Ponselle, American soprano and actress (d. 1981)
- 1902Daniel Kinsey, American hurdler, coach, and academic (d. 1970)
- 1913Henry Bauchau, Belgian psychoanalyst and author (d. 2012)
- 1934Graham Kerr, English chef and author
- 1937Edén Pastora, Nicaraguan politician
- 1939J. C. Tremblay, Canadian ice hockey player and scout (d. 1994)
- 1962Mizan Zainal Abidin of Terengganu, 17th Sultan of Terengganu
- 1984Ben Eager, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Raica Oliveira, Brazilian-American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Rorke’s Drift: One hundred thirty-nine British soldiers successfully defend their garrison against an onslaught by three to four thousand Zulu warriors.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1946In Iran, Qazi Muhammad declares the independent people’s Republic of Mahabad at Chahar Cheragh Square in the Kurdish city of Mahabad. He is the new president and Haji Baba Sheikh is the prime minister.
- 1957Israel withdraws from the Sinai Peninsula.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy McKenna, Dhondup Wangchen, David Monahan, Jesse Colin Young, Liane Balaban, Paolo Contis, Ferdinand Bonn, Angelica Panganiban, Josh Bolt, Gülhan Şen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 23, 1944 – Rutger Hauer, Dutch actor, director, and producer; December 24, 1992 – Melissa Suffield, English actress; July 12, 1983 – Marco Alcaraz, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949