Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1906 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,996 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,388 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rocky Cheung - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rocky Cheung will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rocky Cheung will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Denise Legeay
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar
- 1981Willa Ford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1561Francis Bacon, English philosopher and politician, Attorney General for England and Wales (d. 1626)
- 1875D. W. Griffith, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1889Amos Strunk, American baseball player and manager (d. 1979)
- 1916Bill Durnan, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1972)
- 1931Sam Cooke, American singer-songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1951Steve J. Spears, Australian actor, singer, and playwright (d. 2007)
- 1959Linda Blair, American actress and producer
- 1965Steven Adler, American drummer and songwriter
- 1980Christopher Masterson, American actor and producer
- 1984Ubaldo Jiménez, Dominican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benyamin Sueb, Ayame Koike, Howard Shore, Jesse L. Lasky, Jimmie Spheeris, Gil Bellows, Emo Philips, Roosevelt Sykes, Emil Fenyvessy, Norman McLaren.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1965 – Carolina Arregui, Chilean actress; October 7, 1929 – Graeme Ferguson, Canadian director and producer, co-founded the IMAX Corporation; August 4, 1983 – Greta Gerwig, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165