Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1906 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,849 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Zoya - a Briard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 542 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zoya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zoya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1932Piper Laurie
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1960Michael Hutchence
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1977Matthew Newton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1887Helen Hoyt, American poet and author (d. 1972)
- 1916Harilal Upadhyay, Indian author, poet, and astrologist (d. 1994)
- 1920Irving Kristol, American journalist, author, and academic, founded The National Interest (d. 2009)
- 1938Peter Beard, Australian photographer and author
- 1951Ondrej Nepela, Slovak figure skater and coach (d. 1989)
- 1962Sirous Ghayeghran, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 1998)
- 1964Nigel Benn, English-Australian boxer
- 1972Gonzalo Rodríguez, Uruguayan race car driver (d. 1999)
- 1979Carlos Ruiz, Panamanian baseball player
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith, son of model Anna Nicole Smith (d. 2006)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1517The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Egypt at the Battle of Ridaniya.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1963The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- 1973A chartered Boeing 707 explodes in flames upon landing at Kano Airport, Nigeria, killing 176.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chief Tahachee, Hugh Griffith, Josh Groban, Bairbre Dowling, Del Lord, Isao Takahata, Jason Gedrick, Aneta Corsaut, Julie Walters, Rob Pinkston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 17, 1931 – Dave Madden, Canadian-American actor (d. 2014); March 23, 1964 – Hope Davis, American actress and singer; October 27, 1957 – Peter Marc Jacobson, American writer, producer, director and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245