Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1906 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Betty - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 468 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Betty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Betty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1975Balthazar Getty
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
- 1993Tasuku Nagase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 826Montoku, Japanese emperor (d. 858)
- 1552Walter Raleigh, English poet, soldier, courtier, and explorer (d. 1618)
- 1890Fred M. Vinson, American judge and politician, 13th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1953)
- 1913Carl F. H. Henry, American theologian and publisher (d. 2003)
- 1946Serge Savard, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1953Winfried Berkemeier, German footballer and manager
- 1968Frank Leboeuf, French footballer, sportscaster, and actor
- 1984Raica Oliveira, Brazilian-American model
- 1987Ray Rice, American football player
- 1993Tasuku Nagase, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1689The Convention Parliament convenes to determine whether James II and VII, the last Roman Catholic monarch of England, Ireland and Scotland, had vacated the thrones when he fled to France in 1688.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1987Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yukie Nakama, Bolo Yeung, Charles Berling, Eddie Frierson, Lee Hi, Sylvester Groth, Jeff Bridges, Rishi Kapoor, Paul Sorvino, Lars Ulrich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1976 – Lukas Rossi, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rock Star Supernova and Daylight Division); February 22, 1986 – Miko Hughes, American actor; September 30, 1950 – Victoria Tennant, English actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156