Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1912 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1912. It was the 4th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,756 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,252 days or 36.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,346 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1943.
If a dog named Aesop - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 531 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aesop will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aesop will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1940John Hurt
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1962Dajan Ahmet
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1975Balthazar Getty
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith
- 1993Tasuku Nagase
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1875D. W. Griffith, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1880Bill O'Neill, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1920)
- 1904George Balanchine, Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and director, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1983)
- 1913Henry Bauchau, Belgian psychoanalyst and author (d. 2012)
- 1917Huck Geary, American baseball player (d. 1981)
- 1942Mimis Domazos, Greek footballer
- 1944Khosrow Golsorkhi, Iranian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1974)
- 1946Serge Savard, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1961Daniel Johnston, American singer-songwriter
- 1989Rūta Gajauskaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Caitlin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1517The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Egypt at the Battle of Ridaniya.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1973A chartered Boeing 707 explodes in flames upon landing at Kano Airport, Nigeria, killing 176.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 1987Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: G-Enka, Deathprod, Mighty Sam McClain, Axwell, Preston Sturges, Dennis Stratton, Ranveer Singh, Ant, John Flansburgh, Barbara Yung.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1912.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1912 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1935. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1912
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 4th Monday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,756 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,252 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,346
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1943
- Age in dog years: 531 dog years old using a Newfoundland breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1935 (-118)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1962 – Rosie O'Donnell, American actress, producer, and talk show host; December 10, 1965 – J Mascis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dinosaur Jr., Witch, Deep Wound, and Upsidedown Cross); November 16, 1981 – Caitlin Glass, American voice actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,952