Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1916 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1916. It was the 4th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,894 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,631 days or 34.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,283 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1947.
If a dog named Rockxy - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rockxy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rockxy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1960Michael Hutchence
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1980Christopher Masterson
- 1981Ben Moody
- 1984Raica Oliveira
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1880Frigyes Riesz, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1956)
- 1889Amos Strunk, American baseball player and manager (d. 1979)
- 1890Fred M. Vinson, American judge and politician, 13th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1953)
- 1918Elmer Lach, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1921Arno Babajanian, Armenian pianist and composer (d. 1983)
- 1932Berthold Grünfeld, Norwegian psychiatrist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1952Ace Vergel, Filipino actor (d. 2007)
- 1953Myung-whun Chung, South Korean pianist and conductor
- 1962Eric Schaeffer, American actor and director
- 1977Luciano Andrade Rissutt, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ethan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
- 2010Conan O'Brien performs his last Tonight Show on NBC as a part of the 2010 Tonight Show conflict.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Long, Mo Ostin, Leslie Phillips, Rimi Sen, Michel Martelly, Michelle Gayle, Dedee Pfeiffer, Donna Rice Hughes, Gary Tibbs, Ben Briley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1916 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 1939. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1916
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 4th Saturday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 92 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,894 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,631 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,283
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1947
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Xoloitzcuintli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1914 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 1939 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.I.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1945 – Vince McMahon, American wrestler, promoter, producer, and actor, co-founded WWE; September 3, 1965 – Costas Mandylor, Australian actor; May 12, 1962 – April Grace, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,855