Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,283 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1932Piper Laurie
- 1955Keiko Takahashi
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1976TJ Trinidad
- 1977Mario Domm
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1881Ira Thomas, American baseball player and manager (d. 1958)
- 1890Fred M. Vinson, American judge and politician, 13th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1953)
- 1893Conrad Veidt, German-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1908Lev Landau, Azerbaijani-Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1915Heinrich Albertz, German theologian and politician, Mayor of Berlin (d. 1993)
- 1933Yuri Chesnokov, Russian volleyball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1935Alexander Men, Russian priest and scholar (d. 1990)
- 1956John Wesley Shipp, American actor and director
- 1973Rogério Ceni, Brazilian footballer
- 1993Tommy Knight, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1517The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Egypt at the Battle of Ridaniya.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
- 2015An explosion near a civilian trolleybus in the city of Donetsk kills at least thirteen people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Movita Castaneda, Jenna Leigh Green, Yvan Ponton, Joe Don Baker, Filippo Colini, Karin Molander, Daniela Urzi, Kyousuke Hamao, Kullo Must, Dean Ween.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1918.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1946 – Carl Weintraub, American actor; December 3, 1960 – Daryl Hannah, American actress and producer; February 22, 1961 – Akira Takasaki, Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Lazy and Loudness).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 873