Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,733 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,244 days or 34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,244 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1949.
If a dog named Akeela - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akeela will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Akeela will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1950Pamela Salem
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar
- 1977Matthew Newton
- 1980Christopher Masterson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1733Philip Carteret, English admiral and explorer (d. 1796)
- 1880Frigyes Riesz, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1956)
- 1942Mimis Domazos, Greek footballer
- 1944Khosrow Golsorkhi, Iranian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1974)
- 1949Steve Perry, American singer-songwriter and producer (Journey)
- 1954Chris Lemmon, American actor and author
- 1963Andrei Tchmil, Russian-Belgian cyclist and politician
- 1970Abraham Olano, Spanish cyclist
- 1978Joseph Calleja, Maltese tenor
- 1984Raica Oliveira, Brazilian-American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 2007At least 88 people are killed when two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coney Reyes, Tab Benoit, Cam Neely, Jenny Seagrove, David Langton, Suzanne Vega, Smaragda Karydi, Imani Hakim, Vicellous Reon Shannon, Gracita Morales.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1982 – Nicki Minaj, Trinidadian-American rapper and actress; January 20, 1986 – Genie Chuo, Taiwanese singer and actress; January 24, 1982 – Fiona Xie, Singaporean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,273