Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,581 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Brooke-Lynne - a Belgian Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brooke-Lynne will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brooke-Lynne will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1940John Hurt
- 1950Pamela Salem
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1965Diane Lane
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1552Walter Raleigh, English poet, soldier, courtier, and explorer (d. 1618)
- 1891Antonio Gramsci, Italian philosopher and politician (d. 1937)
- 1913Kalervo Toivonen, Finnish javelin thrower (d. 2006)
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter, New Zealand-English actress (d. 2001)
- 1945Arthur Beetson, Australian rugby player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1953Myung-whun Chung, South Korean pianist and conductor
- 1959Linda Blair, American actress and producer
- 1962Eric Schaeffer, American actor and director
- 1967Ecaterina Szabo, Romanian gymnast
- 1975Felipe Giaffone, Brazilian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 2015An explosion near a civilian trolleybus in the city of Donetsk kills at least thirteen people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chen Liping, Tom Arnold, Seishiro Kato, Oğuz Abadan, Kelly Monaco, Evan Lowenstein, Ryan Bang, Britney Spears, Ruth Hale, Anne-Marie Cadieux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1986 – Maria Fowler, English model and actress; February 19, 1956 – Kathleen Beller, American actress; September 29, 1980 – Zachary Levi, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,115