Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Noble - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 495 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noble will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Noble will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1950Pamela Salem
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1972Romi Park
- 1981Willa Ford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1440Ivan III of Russia (d. 1505)
- 1781François Habeneck, French violinist and conductor (d. 1849)
- 1858Beatrice Webb, English sociologist and economist (d. 1943)
- 1908Lev Landau, Azerbaijani-Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1909U Thant, Burmese diplomat, 3rd United Nations Secretary-General (d. 1974)
- 1938Peter Beard, Australian photographer and author
- 1939J. C. Tremblay, Canadian ice hockey player and scout (d. 1994)
- 1945Alojz Uran, Slovenian archbishop
- 1952Ace Vergel, Filipino actor (d. 2007)
- 1963Andrei Tchmil, Russian-Belgian cyclist and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Rorke’s Drift: One hundred thirty-nine British soldiers successfully defend their garrison against an onslaught by three to four thousand Zulu warriors.
- 1899Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1957The New York City “Mad Bomber”, George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Donahue, Anne Ramsey, Tanya Chua, Martha Byrne, Susan Gritton, Greg Germann, Leslie Banks, Reiley McClendon, Serge Dupire, Clare Holman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1950 – Joanna Gleason, Canadian actress and singer; May 6, 1979 – Kerry Ellis, English actress and singer; May 27, 1931 – Bernard Fresson, French actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,249