Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,626 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Arancia - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arancia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Arancia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1960Michael Hutchence
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1981Willa Ford
- 1993Tasuku Nagase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1552Walter Raleigh, English poet, soldier, courtier, and explorer (d. 1618)
- 1831Joseph Alfred Slade, American businessman (d. 1864)
- 1874Jay Hughes, American baseball player and coach (d. 1924)
- 1903Fritz Houtermans, Polish-German physicist and academic (d. 1966)
- 1906Robert E. Howard, American author and poet (d. 1936)
- 1933Yuri Chesnokov, Russian volleyball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939J. C. Tremblay, Canadian ice hockey player and scout (d. 1994)
- 1960Michael Hutchence, Australian singer-songwriter and actor (INXS and Max Q) (d. 1997)
- 1980Christopher Masterson, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 1992Rebel forces occupy Zaire’s national radio station in Kinshasa and broadcast a demand for the government’s resignation.
- 1992Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Salomé, Nick Cave, Phil Vassar, Vardan Petrosyan, Rob Thomas, Colin Hay, Yōko Honda, Jaspal Bhatti, Cal Smith, Yanina González.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 22, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1913 – Richard L. Bare, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 11, 1977 – Devin Ratray, American actor and singer; October 4, 1971 – Friderika Bayer, Hungarian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171