Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1929 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,904 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,108 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1960.
If a dog named Lee-Lee - a Chesapeake Bay Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lee-Lee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lee-Lee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1954Chris Lemmon
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1981Ben Moody
- 1993Tommy Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1898Sergei Eisenstein, Russian director and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1924Ján Chryzostom Korec, Slovak cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1934Vijay Anand, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1948Northern Calloway, American actor and singer (d. 1990)
- 1950Pamela Salem, Indian-English actress
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar, Indian model and actress; Femina Miss India 1993
- 1973Rogério Ceni, Brazilian footballer
- 1985Mohamed Sissoko, Malian footballer
- 1987Shane Long, Irish footballer
- 1993Tommy Knight, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1944World War II: The Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio and Nettuno, Italy.
- 1970The Boeing 747, the world’s first “jumbo jet”, enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- 1973The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- 1992Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2007At least 88 people are killed when two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Kelly, Bernard Bresslaw, Inés Rivero, Barbara Trentham, Irène Jacob, Peter Bellamy, Jennifer Esposito, Debaki Bose, Amy Madigan, Ai Maeda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 22, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1983 – Jim Verraros, American singer and actor; March 28, 1984 – Nikki Sanderson, English model and actress; August 4, 1967 – Timothy Adams, American model and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,314