Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1935 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1935. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,828 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,276 days or 28.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,044 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1966.
If a dog named Hoya - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hoya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hoya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1898Denise Legeay
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1957Rene Requiestas
- 1960Michael Hutchence
- 1968Frank Leboeuf
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar
- 1976TJ Trinidad
- 1980Christopher Masterson
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 826Montoku, Japanese emperor (d. 858)
- 1570Sir Robert Cotton, 1st Baronet, of Connington, English politician, founded the Cotton library (d. 1631)
- 1781François Habeneck, French violinist and conductor (d. 1849)
- 1908Prince Oana, American baseball player and manager (d. 1976)
- 1932Berthold Grünfeld, Norwegian psychiatrist and academic (d. 2007)
- 1946Serge Savard, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1962Sirous Ghayeghran, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 1998)
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith, son of model Anna Nicole Smith (d. 2006)
- 1986Maher Magri, Tunisian footballer
- 1987Shane Long, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1991Gulf War: Three Scuds and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toshi, Clive Rowe, Eunhyuk, John Reed, Ane Carmen Roggen, Amber Lee Ettinger, Tricia O'Kelley, Song Kang-ho, Laila Robins, Avishai Cohen.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1935.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1935 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 9, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,828 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,276 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,044
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1966
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 9, 1906 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1979 – Shiho Takano, Japanese actress; September 25, 1959 – Jeon Soo-il, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter; May 25, 1944 – Pierre Bachelet, French singer-songwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854