Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1937. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,040 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,013 days or 27.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,018 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1968.
If a dog named Falcoon - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Falcoon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Falcoon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1940John Hurt
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1955Keiko Takahashi
- 1976TJ Trinidad
- 1981Willa Ford
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1440Ivan III of Russia (d. 1505)
- 1897Rosa Ponselle, American soprano and actress (d. 1981)
- 1941Jaan Kaplinski, Estonian poet, philosopher, and critic
- 1942Mimis Domazos, Greek footballer
- 1943Marília Pêra, Brazilian actress and singer
- 1947Vladimir Oravsky, Czech-Swedish author and director
- 1965Diane Lane, American actress
- 1977Luciano Andrade Rissutt, Brazilian footballer
- 1985Mohamed Sissoko, Malian footballer
- 1986Matt Simon, Australian footballer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1995Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre: In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
- 2010Conan O'Brien performs his last Tonight Show on NBC as a part of the 2010 Tonight Show conflict.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maddie Ziegler, Marina Kuroki, Gerrianne Raphael, Luis Buñuel, Ewan McGregor, Mike Malinin, Kōsuke Kujirai, Oscar Nunez, Chuck Greenberg, Olivia Hallinan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1937.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1937 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +189. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 26, 1957. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,642 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,829 times in the year 1937. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1937. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1937
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 1937
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 275 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,040 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,013 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,018
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1968
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1935 (+189)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 26, 1957 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,642 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,829 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1908 – Mel Blanc, American voice actor and singer (d. 1989); April 18, 1971 – Fredro Starr, American rapper and actor (Onyx); November 5, 1968 – Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Italian-Spanish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,811