Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,978 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 981 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Conrad Veidt
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1930Mariví Bilbao
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1950Pamela Salem
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1980Christopher Masterson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1906Robert E. Howard, American author and poet (d. 1936)
- 1907Douglas Corrigan, American pilot and engineer (d. 1995)
- 1916Harilal Upadhyay, Indian author, poet, and astrologist (d. 1994)
- 1937Joseph Wambaugh, American police officer and author
- 1945Christoph Schönborn, Bohemian-Austrian cardinal
- 1949Mike Caldwell, American baseball player and coach
- 1952Ramón Avilés, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1964Nigel Benn, English-Australian boxer
- 1972Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1988Greg Oden, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1899Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 2007At least 88 people are killed when two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giancarlo Esposito, Irving Cummings, Charles Napier, Olivia Cole, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Rita Rudner, Elpida, Colin Newman, Anthony Zerbe, Wayne Knight.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1901 – Vittorio De Sica, Italian actor and director (d. 1974); August 30, 1980 – Antoinette Taus, Filipino-American actress and singer; June 9, 1962 – Yuval Banay, Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mashina).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 839