Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,254 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Yippie - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yippie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yippie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1935Seymour Cassel
- 1940John Hurt
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1972Katie Barberi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1781François Habeneck, French violinist and conductor (d. 1849)
- 1891Antonio Gramsci, Italian philosopher and politician (d. 1937)
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Jørgen Garde, Danish admiral (d. 1996)
- 1946Serge Savard, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1947Vladimir Oravsky, Czech-Swedish author and director
- 1957Rene Requiestas, Filipino comedian and actor (d. 1993)
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana, Thai actress
- 1967Nick Gillingham, English swimmer
- 1980Subhash Ram Prajapati, Nepalese author and scholar
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1521Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1957Israel withdraws from the Sinai Peninsula.
- 1957The New York City “Mad Bomber”, George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1992Rebel forces occupy Zaire’s national radio station in Kinshasa and broadcast a demand for the government’s resignation.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2006Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers scores 81 points in an NBA game versus the Toronto Raptors, the second highest total in NBA history.
- 2010Conan O'Brien performs his last Tonight Show on NBC as a part of the 2010 Tonight Show conflict.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tracy Middendorf, Yua Shinkawa, Elia Kazan, Diva Montelaba, Kevin Billington, Josh Duhamel, Robert Elliott, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Sasha Jackson, Josh Todd.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1970 – DMX, American rapper and actor; June 10, 1922 – Bill Kerr, South African-Australian actor (d. 2014); December 10, 1985 – Raven-Symoné, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,128