Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1938 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,126 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 986 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Denise Legeay
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1981Ben Moody
- 1981Willa Ford
- 1984Raica Oliveira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1796Karl Ernst Claus, Estonian-Russian chemist, botanist, and academic (d. 1864)
- 1875D. W. Griffith, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1909Porfirio Rubirosa, Dominican race car driver, polo player, and diplomat (d. 1965)
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Joseph Wambaugh, American police officer and author
- 1941Jaan Kaplinski, Estonian poet, philosopher, and critic
- 1961Quintin Dailey, American basketball player (d. 2010)
- 1972Katie Barberi, Mexican actress
- 1973Rogério Ceni, Brazilian footballer
- 1991Stefan Kolb, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1517The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Egypt at the Battle of Ridaniya.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1899Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1944World War II: The Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio and Nettuno, Italy.
- 1957The New York City “Mad Bomber”, George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1992Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mason Jennings, Park Yong-ha, Hans-Joachim Roedelius, Sarah Jayne Dunn, Artie Lange, Sheila Larken, David Roper, Meco, Matt Goss, Robert Clothier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1981 – Amanda Walsh, Canadian actress; March 15, 1957 – Joaquim de Almeida, Portuguese-American actor; July 15, 1935 – Alex Karras, American football player, wrestler, and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,112