Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1943 was a Friday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1943. It was the 4th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,251 days or 25.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 939 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 30, 1974.
If a dog named Ohpra - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ohpra will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ohpra will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1935Seymour Cassel
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1940John Hurt
- 1972Romi Park
- 1981Ben Moody
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
- 1993Tommy Knight
View the complete list of January 22 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1799Ludger Duvernay, Canadian journalist, publisher, and politician (d. 1852)
- 1840Ernest Wilberforce, English bishop (d. 1907)
- 1893Conrad Veidt, German-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1898Sergei Eisenstein, Russian director and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1916Bill Durnan, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1972)
- 1924Ortvin Sarapu, New Zealand chess player (d. 1999)
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1953Myung-whun Chung, South Korean pianist and conductor
- 1968Franka Dietzsch, German discus thrower
- 1972Romi Park, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of January 22 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Rorke’s Drift: One hundred thirty-nine British soldiers successfully defend their garrison against an onslaught by three to four thousand Zulu warriors.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1970The Boeing 747, the world’s first “jumbo jet”, enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- 1987Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 1992Rebel forces occupy Zaire’s national radio station in Kinshasa and broadcast a demand for the government’s resignation.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- 2010Conan O'Brien performs his last Tonight Show on NBC as a part of the 2010 Tonight Show conflict.
View the complete list of January 22 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doseone, Mollee Gray, Santino Rice, Christian Serratos, Gino Bechi, Colin Blunstone, Adrienne King, Zhang Ruifang, Marty Adams, Carla Bruni.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 22, 1943.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd January 1943 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 25, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 5, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 22, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 22nd day of 1943
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 4th Friday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,251 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 939
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 30, 1974
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 25, 1923 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 5, 1962 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1935 – Anne Reid, English actress; April 28, 1987 – Robin Schulz, German DJ and producer; May 5, 1935 – Robert Rehme, American film producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,785