Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 94 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,378 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 826 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1949Mike Westhues
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1981Willa Ford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1831Joseph Alfred Slade, American businessman (d. 1864)
- 1897Leslie Sarony, English entertainer, singer and songwriter (d. 1985)
- 1902Daniel Kinsey, American hurdler, coach, and academic (d. 1970)
- 1924J. J. Johnson, American trombonist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1931Galina Zybina, Russian shot putter and javelin thrower
- 1950Paul Bew, Northern Irish historian and academic
- 1961Quintin Dailey, American basketball player (d. 2010)
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff, American DJ, producer, and actor
- 1971Jan Kaus, Estonian author and critic
- 1991Stefan Kolb, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1944World War II: The Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio and Nettuno, Italy.
- 1957The New York City “Mad Bomber”, George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 2015An explosion near a civilian trolleybus in the city of Donetsk kills at least thirteen people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Lee Roth, Ivan Sergei, Glenda Gilson, Astrid Varnay, Metin Serezli, Rahul Bose, Denis Lawson, Marie-Chantal Toupin, Kimberley Dahme, Yū Aoi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 22, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1909 – Leila Danette, American actress (d. 2012); August 19, 1918 – Jimmy Rowles, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1996); March 20, 1942 – Robin Luke, American singer and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,103