Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,202 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1977Matthew Newton
- 1984Raica Oliveira
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1740Noah Phelps, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 1809)
- 1796Karl Ernst Claus, Estonian-Russian chemist, botanist, and academic (d. 1864)
- 1880Frigyes Riesz, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1956)
- 1915Heinrich Albertz, German theologian and politician, Mayor of Berlin (d. 1993)
- 1939Alfredo Palacio, Ecuadoran physician and politician, President of Ecuador
- 1945Alojz Uran, Slovenian archbishop
- 1967Nick Gillingham, English swimmer
- 1977Hidetoshi Nakata, Japanese footballer
- 1985Orianthi, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith, son of model Anna Nicole Smith (d. 2006)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1927Teddy Wakelam gives the first live radio commentary of a football match anywhere in the world, between Arsenal F.C. and Sheffield United at Highbury.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1946In Iran, Qazi Muhammad declares the independent people’s Republic of Mahabad at Chahar Cheragh Square in the Kurdish city of Mahabad. He is the new president and Haji Baba Sheikh is the prime minister.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bif Naked, Bobbi Martin, Ki Longfellow, Denis Lawson, Alex Fong, Mark Bautista, KaDee Strickland, Edward Hardwicke, Rob Morrow, Frank Sutton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 22, 1951.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1979 – Lex Shrapnel, English actor; December 2, 1987 – Teairra Marí, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; June 3, 1963 – Anica Dobra, Serbian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897