Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1951 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,260 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 822 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1906Joe Gladwin
- 1923Diana Dill
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1932Piper Laurie
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1972Katie Barberi
- 1981Ben Moody
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1874Edward Harkness, American philanthropist (d. 1940)
- 1881Ira Thomas, American baseball player and manager (d. 1958)
- 1897Rosa Ponselle, American soprano and actress (d. 1981)
- 1914Dimitris Dragatakis, Greek violinist and composer (d. 2001)
- 1924Ján Chryzostom Korec, Slovak cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1935Seymour Cassel, American actor
- 1941Jaan Kaplinski, Estonian poet, philosopher, and critic
- 1944Khosrow Golsorkhi, Iranian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1974)
- 1973Larry Birkhead, American photographer
- 1998Silentó, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1973The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- 1992Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Barber, Patrick Wolf, Sifow, Ben Silverstone, David Charvet, Tim Kasher, Dick Durock, Howard Shore, Yvonne Strahovski, Cady McClain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 22, 1951.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 1, 1952 – İbrahim Tatlıses, Turkish singer and actor; April 9, 1941 – Chu Song-woong, South Korean actor (d. 1985); October 20, 1980 – Niall Matter, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 843