Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1974 was a Tuesday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,833 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 536 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875D. W. Griffith
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1949Mike Westhues
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1957Rene Requiestas
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1965Diane Lane
- 1977Mario Domm
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1592Pierre Gassendi, French mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher (d. 1655)
- 1877Tom Jones, American baseball player and manager (d. 1923)
- 1879Francis Picabia, French painter and poet (d. 1953)
- 1889Amos Strunk, American baseball player and manager (d. 1979)
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson, American singer and guitarist (d. 1945)
- 1913Henry Bauchau, Belgian psychoanalyst and author (d. 2012)
- 1962Jimmy Herring, American guitarist (Widespread Panic, The Dead, and Phil Lesh and Friends)
- 1968Mauricio Serna, Colombian footballer
- 1974Joseph Muscat, Maltese journalist and politician; 13th Prime Minister of Malta
- 1984Raica Oliveira, Brazilian-American model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1517The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Egypt at the Battle of Ridaniya.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1969A gunman attempts to assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1984The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous “1984” television commercial.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slug, Ralph Clanton, Keiji Mutoh, Aileen Pringle, Grace Kelly, Mekhi Phifer, Jason Castro, Kim Appleby, Austin Pendleton, Sayaka Kamiya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 22, 1974.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You’re Sixteen by Ringo Starr as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 26, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1947 – Ben Cramer, Dutch singer and actor; March 27, 1986 – Ellen Joyce Loo, Canadian-Hong Kong singer-songwriter and guitarist (at17); November 13, 1954 – Chris Noth, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940