Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,909 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Yandel - a Silky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 180 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yandel will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yandel will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1897Rosa Ponselle
- 1936Peter Steen
- 1943Marília Pêra
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1972Gabriel Macht
- 1972Romi Park
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1570Sir Robert Cotton, 1st Baronet, of Connington, English politician, founded the Cotton library (d. 1631)
- 1729Gotthold Ephraim Lessing, German philosopher and author (d. 1781)
- 1874Jay Hughes, American baseball player and coach (d. 1924)
- 1916Henri Dutilleux, French pianist, composer, and educator (d. 2013)
- 1920Alf Ramsey, English footballer and manager (d. 1999)
- 1926Aurèle Nicolet, Swiss flautist
- 1934Bill Bixby, American actor and director (d. 1993)
- 1936Ong Teng Cheong, Singaporean architect and politician; 5th President of Singapore (d. 2002)
- 1943Michael Spicer, Baron Spicer, English journalist and politician
- 1972Norberto Téllez, Cuban runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1992Rebel forces occupy Zaire’s national radio station in Kinshasa and broadcast a demand for the government’s resignation.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rod MacDonald, Taylor Schilling, Kristy Swanson, Romeo Santos, Zuleyka Rivera, T. J. Miller, David Caruso, Song Seung-heon, Ricky Bruch, Kiele Sanchez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wish by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1954 – Mari Okamoto, Japanese actress and voice actress; February 17, 1910 – Arthur Hunnicutt, American actor (d. 1979); January 17, 1947 – Jane Elliot, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,289