Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,857 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 503 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Piper Laurie
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1955Keiko Takahashi
- 1956John Wesley Shipp
- 1957Rene Requiestas
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1972Namrata Shirodkar
- 1977Mario Domm
- 1993Tommy Knight
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1840Ernest Wilberforce, English bishop (d. 1907)
- 1893Conrad Veidt, German-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1943)
- 1911Bruno Kreisky, Austrian politician, 22nd Chancellor of Austria (d. 1990)
- 1913Henry Bauchau, Belgian psychoanalyst and author (d. 2012)
- 1915Heinrich Albertz, German theologian and politician, Mayor of Berlin (d. 1993)
- 1928Yoshihiko Amino, Japanese historian, author, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1931Sam Cooke, American singer-songwriter (d. 1964)
- 1944Khosrow Golsorkhi, Iranian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1974)
- 1951Steve J. Spears, Australian actor, singer, and playwright (d. 2007)
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana, Thai actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1915Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1946In Iran, Qazi Muhammad declares the independent people’s Republic of Mahabad at Chahar Cheragh Square in the Kurdish city of Mahabad. He is the new president and Haji Baba Sheikh is the prime minister.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1963The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- 1970The Boeing 747, the world’s first “jumbo jet”, enters commercial service for launch customer Pan American Airways with its maiden voyage from John F. Kennedy International Airport to London Heathrow Airport.
- 1990Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- 2007At least 88 people are killed when two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Slim Dusty, Bill Erwin, Fred Armisen, Keke Palmer, Ai Iwamura, Saki Fukuda, Wendell Corey, Phil Collins, Buddy Guy, Chinmaya M. Rao.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wish by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1957 – Marcel Vanthilt, Belgian singer and television host; January 11, 1972 – Amanda Peet, American actress and playwright; September 15, 1982 – Du Juan, Chinese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994