Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,977 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Joao - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Joao will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Joao will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Denise Legeay
- 1931Sam Cooke
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter
- 1940John Hurt
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1952Ace Vergel
- 1957Rene Requiestas
- 1965Chintara Sukapatana
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1880Bill O'Neill, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1920)
- 1904George Balanchine, Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and director, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1983)
- 1930Éamon de Buitléar, Irish accordion player and director (d. 2013)
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939J. C. Tremblay, Canadian ice hockey player and scout (d. 1994)
- 1944Uto Ughi, Italian violinist and conductor
- 1951Steve J. Spears, Australian actor, singer, and playwright (d. 2007)
- 1962Mizan Zainal Abidin of Terengganu, 17th Sultan of Terengganu
- 1968Franka Dietzsch, German discus thrower
- 1984Dennis Kipruto Kimetto, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab, surrender.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1917World War I: President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for “peace without victory” in Europe.
- 1924Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1946Creation of the Central Intelligence Group, forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1962The Organization of American States suspends Cuba’s membership.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1987Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beatrice Lillie, Tom McRae, Rodney Atkins, Mike Chapman, Walter Schreifels, Karan Brar, Bobby Radcliff, Winnaretta Singer, Ulf Larsson, Nigel Bruce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wish by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 4, 1962 – Julie Lemieux, Canadian voice actress and singer; July 25, 1987 – Michael Welch, American actor; October 10, 1968 – Feridun Düzağaç, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211