Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1962Dajan Ahmet
- 1977Mario Domm
- 1977Matthew Newton
- 1981Willa Ford
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1890Fred M. Vinson, American judge and politician, 13th Chief Justice of the United States (d. 1953)
- 1900Ernst Busch, German actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1918Elmer Lach, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1936Nyree Dawn Porter, New Zealand-English actress (d. 2001)
- 1951Ondrej Nepela, Slovak figure skater and coach (d. 1989)
- 1957Godfrey Thoma, Nauruan politician
- 1967Ecaterina Szabo, Romanian gymnast
- 1985Orianthi, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Maher Magri, Tunisian footballer
- 1986Matt Simon, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 613Eight-month-old Constantine is crowned as co-emperor (Caesar) by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- 1521Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms
- 1689The Convention Parliament convenes to determine whether James II and VII, the last Roman Catholic monarch of England, Ireland and Scotland, had vacated the thrones when he fled to France in 1688.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Rorke’s Drift: One hundred thirty-nine British soldiers successfully defend their garrison against an onslaught by three to four thousand Zulu warriors.
- 1919Act Zluky is signed, unifying the Ukrainian People’s Republic and the West Ukrainian National Republic.
- 1927Teddy Wakelam gives the first live radio commentary of a football match anywhere in the world, between Arsenal F.C. and Sheffield United at Highbury.
- 1941World War II: British and Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Italian forces during Operation Compass.
- 1944World War II: The Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio and Nettuno, Italy.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Lynch, Daniel Wayne Smith, James Burrows, Thelma Holt, Randy Couture, Karina Lombard, Franklin J. Schaffner, Mickey Thomas, Paul Evans, Anatole Litvak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1977.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wish by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1981 – Jang Na-ra, South Korean singer and actress; September 12, 1956 – Barry Andrews, English singer and keyboard player (XTC, Shriekback, and The League of Gentlemen); September 28, 1969 – Éric Lapointe, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958