Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 180 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1900Ernst Busch
- 1934Bill Bixby
- 1948Northern Calloway
- 1951Steve J. Spears
- 1959Linda Blair
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1972Katie Barberi
- 1981Beverley Mitchell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1880Frigyes Riesz, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1956)
- 1881Ira Thomas, American baseball player and manager (d. 1958)
- 1892Marcel Dassault, French businessman, founded Dassault Aviation (d. 1986)
- 1897Blind Willie Johnson, American singer and guitarist (d. 1945)
- 1900Ernst Busch, German actor and singer (d. 1980)
- 1935Seymour Cassel, American actor
- 1936Alan J. Heeger, American physicist and chemist; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Khosrow Golsorkhi, Iranian journalist, poet, and activist (d. 1974)
- 1949Steve Perry, American singer-songwriter and producer (Journey)
- 1981Guy Wilks, English race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1506The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican.
- 1555The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1889Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- 1944World War II: The Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio and Nettuno, Italy.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1968Operation Igloo White, a US electronic surveillance system to stop communist infiltration into South Vietnam begins installation.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 2010Conan O'Brien performs his last Tonight Show on NBC as a part of the 2010 Tonight Show conflict.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seann Walsh, Nazan Öncel, Joe Cornish, Kim Jung-eun, Nico, Felicia Chin, Michael Cuccione, Tõnu Trubetsky, T. J. Miller, Hilde Krahl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 22, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Wish by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1947 – Patrick Chesnais, French actor, director, and screenwriter; January 13, 1926 – Shakti Samanta, Indian director and producer (d. 2009); October 19, 1979 – Hiromi Yanagihara, Japanese singer and actress (Country Musume) (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049