Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,213 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Alibi - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alibi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alibi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Theodore Kosloff
- 1893Conrad Veidt
- 1897Leslie Sarony
- 1907Mary Dresselhuys
- 1909Ann Sothern
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1961Daniel Johnston
- 1972Romi Park
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
- 1993Tasuku Nagase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1831Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1917)
- 1904George Balanchine, Russian-American dancer, choreographer, and director, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1983)
- 1906Joe Gladwin, English actor (d. 1987)
- 1936Ong Teng Cheong, Singaporean architect and politician; 5th President of Singapore (d. 2002)
- 1962Mizan Zainal Abidin of Terengganu, 17th Sultan of Terengganu
- 1972Gabriel Macht, American actor and producer
- 1973Larry Birkhead, American photographer
- 1977Hidetoshi Nakata, Japanese footballer
- 1991Alex MacDowall, English race car driver
- 1993Tommy Knight, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1877Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana: Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- 1901Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- 1905Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- 1906SS Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- 1947KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1987Philippine security forces open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañang Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- 1999Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- 2002Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Project Pat, Gustavo Charif, Andy McCoy, Seth Rogen, Gordon Scott, Arianne Zucker, Petru Popescu, Oliver Hardy, Ashley Williams, Eric Roberson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1978 – Nikki Cox, American actress; December 7, 1965 – Jeffrey Wright, American actor; May 26, 1904 – George Formby, English singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1961).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190