Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of January 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 22, 1996 was a Monday and it was the 22nd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Brielle - a Xoloitzcuintli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 119 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brielle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brielle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Vijay Anand
- 1946Malcolm McLaren
- 1949Steve Perry
- 1962Eric Schaeffer
- 1965DJ Jazzy Jeff
- 1975Balthazar Getty
- 1977Matthew Newton
- 1981Willa Ford
- 1986Daniel Wayne Smith
- 1986Lee Pa-ni
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 22.
- 1880Frigyes Riesz, Hungarian mathematician and academic (d. 1956)
- 1924Ján Chryzostom Korec, Slovak cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1940John Hurt, English actor and singer
- 1951Steve J. Spears, Australian actor, singer, and playwright (d. 2007)
- 1953Winfried Berkemeier, German footballer and manager
- 1958Nikos Anastopoulos, Greek footballer and manager
- 1968Mauricio Serna, Colombian footballer
- 1977Luciano Andrade Rissutt, Brazilian footballer
- 1984Ubaldo Jiménez, Dominican baseball player
- 1993Tommy Knight, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast.
- 1863The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- 1890The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1899Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- 1959Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- 1963The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- 1968Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- 1971The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- 1992Rebel forces occupy Zaire’s national radio station in Kinshasa and broadcast a demand for the government’s resignation.
- 2006Evo Morales is inaugurated as President of Bolivia, becoming the country’s first indigenous president.
View the complete list of historical events for January 22.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 22 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alberto Rabagliati, Ari Herstand, Dakota Fanning, Eric Dane, Tina Yothers, Cécilia Rodhe, Candi Staton, Ute Lemper, Toma Ikuta, Teairra Marí.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 22 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 22, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was One Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1972 – Jean Dujardin, French actor, director, and producer; April 20, 1968 – J.D. Roth, American television host and actor; March 17, 1984 – Ryan Rottman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,200