Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1916 was a Sunday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1916. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,494 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,831 days or 35.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1947.
If a dog named Tuffy - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 440 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuffy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tuffy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1964Jonatha Brooke
- 1969Ariadna Gil
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1982Patrick Levis
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1897Ieva Simonaitytė, Lithuanian author (d. 1978)
- 1910Django Reinhardt, Belgian guitarist and composer (Quintette du Hot Club de France) (d. 1953)
- 1929John Polanyi, German-Canadian chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1929Myron Cope, American journalist and sportscaster (d. 2008)
- 1929Phillip Knightley, Australian journalist, author, and critic
- 1945Mike Harris, Canadian politician, 22nd Premier of Ontario
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson, American actor, producer, and composer
- 1966Haywoode Workman, American basketball player and referee
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou, French-Australian actress
- 1990Martyn Waghorn, English footballer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ANJQEADOQWU? Check your answers here: Words with these letters ANJQEADOQWU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Rabaul begins, the first fighting of the New Guinea campaign.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1943World War II: Troops of Montgomery’s Eighth Army capture Tripoli in Libya from the German–Italian Panzer Army.
- 1967Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Ivory Coast are established.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh returns to the United States in FBI custody.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanna Gleason, Kelly Asbury, Nikos Ganos, Rodrigo Nehme, Georgia Moffett, T. J. Thyne, Ariel Lin, Yehonathan Gatro, Gerry Rafferty, Johnny Briggs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1916 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 14, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 8, 1939. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1916
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 223 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,494 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,831 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,303
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1947
- Age in dog years: 440 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 14, 1909 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 8, 1939 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MCMXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1956 – Brett Cullen, American actor and producer; June 10, 1918 – Barry Morse, English-Canadian actor and director (d. 2008); January 11, 1958 – Vicki Peterson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,959