Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1919 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1919. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,296 days or 33.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,249 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1950.
If a dog named Cooji - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cooji will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cooji will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1954Franco De Vita
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
- 1987Felicia Brandström
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1350Vincent Ferrer, Spanish missionary and saint (d. 1419)
- 1878Rutland Boughton, English composer (d. 1960)
- 1898Freda Utley, English scholar and author (d. 1978)
- 1915Herma Bauma, Austrian javelin thrower and handball player (d. 2003)
- 1916Airey Neave, English colonel, lawyer, and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Northern Ireland (d. 1979)
- 1920Walter Frederick Morrison, American businessman; invented the Frisbee (d. 2010)
- 1932Larri Thomas, American actress and dancer (d. 2013)
- 1942Herman Tjeenk Willink, Dutch judge and politician
- 1979Larry Hughes, American basketball player
- 1985Dong Fangzhuo, Chinese footballer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Josephine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Royal Exchange opens in London.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1899The Malolos Constitution is inaugurated, establishing the First Philippine Republic.
- 1900Second Boer War: The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces ends in a British defeat.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
- 1961The Portuguese luxury cruise ship Santa Maria is hijacked by opponents of the Estado Novo regime with the intention of waging war until dictator António de Oliveira Salazar is overthrown.
- 1968North Korea seizes the USS Pueblo, claiming the ship had violated its territorial waters while spying.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ali Mosaffa, Ángeles Balbiani, Jaya Bachchan, Edd Byrnes, Jason Michael Carroll, Romany Malco, Valensia, Timothy Carey, Tōru Nakamura, Akai Osei.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1919.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1919 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 4, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 14, 1940. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1919
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,296 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,249
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1950
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 4, 1909 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 14, 1940 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1936 – David Brenner, American comedian, actor, and author (d. 2014); May 24, 1976 – Alessandro Cortini, Italian-American singer and keyboard player (Modwheelmood, SONOIO, Blindoldfreak, and Nine Inch Nails); April 20, 1968 – J.D. Roth, American television host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,891