Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1927. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,749 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,250 days or 30.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1958.
If a dog named Millicent - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Millicent will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Millicent will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ernie Kovacs
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1976Angelica Lee
- 1982Patrick Levis
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1752Muzio Clementi, Italian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1832)
- 1840Ernst Abbe, German physicist and engineer (d. 1905)
- 1916David Douglas Duncan, American photographer and journalist
- 1918Florence Rush, American social worker (d. 2008)
- 1928Chico Carrasquel, Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2005)
- 1951David Patrick Kelly, American actor and composer
- 1970Constantina Diță, Romanian-American runner
- 1972Ewen Bremner, Scottish actor
- 1979Larry Hughes, American basketball player
- 1986Steven Taylor, English footballer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1546Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the Tiers Livre, his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
- 1570James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray, regent for the infant King James VI of Scotland, is assassinated by firearm, the first recorded instance of such.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1900Second Boer War: The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces ends in a British defeat.
- 1912The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Rabaul begins, the first fighting of the New Guinea campaign.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marina Kuroki, Milton Nascimento, Bill Monroe, Paige Turco, Željko Joksimović, Kevin McNally, Liliana Mumy, Walter Werzowa, Jung Woo-sung, Hiroki Narimiya.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1927.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +93. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1927
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,749 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,250 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,143
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1958
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1906 (+93)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1978 – Will Champion, English drummer and singer (Coldplay); January 21, 1947 – Jill Eikenberry, American actress; April 10, 1936 – Bobbie Smith, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842