Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1927. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,602 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,201 days or 30.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1958.
If a dog named Tsarina - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tsarina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tsarina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1963Gail O'Grady
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1870Ole Sæther, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1946)
- 1898Freda Utley, English scholar and author (d. 1978)
- 1913Wally Parks, American businessman, founded the National Hot Rod Association (d. 2007)
- 1923Cot Deal, American baseball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1927Jack Quinlan, American sportscaster (d. 1965)
- 1950Danny Federici, American accordion player (E Street Band) (d. 2008)
- 1964Mario Roberge, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1968Taro Hakase, Japanese musician and composer
- 1977Kamal Heer, Indian singer-songwriter
- 1985Doutzen Kroes, Dutch model and actress
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1571The Royal Exchange opens in London.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1899The Malolos Constitution is inaugurated, establishing the First Philippine Republic.
- 1900Second Boer War: The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces ends in a British defeat.
- 1912The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
- 1937In Moscow, 17 leading Communists go on trial accused of participating in a plot led by Leon Trotsky to overthrow Joseph Stalin’s regime and assassinate its leaders.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Rabaul begins, the first fighting of the New Guinea campaign.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adrianne León, Kelly Le Brock, Flora Purim, Laarni Lozada, Gary Coleman, Nils-Aslak Valkeapää, Jessica Napier, Gaku Matsuda, Kip Gamblin, Gangrel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1927.
Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +93. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1927
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,602 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,201 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,138
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1958
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1906 (+93)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1962 – Alison Arngrim, American actress; September 12, 1967 – Louis C.K., American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; March 10, 1958 – Hiroshi Yanaka, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,752