Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1927 was a Sunday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1927. It was the 4th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,485 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,495 days or 31.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1958.
If a dog named Mishko - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mishko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mishko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1953Robin Zander
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1964Mariska Hargitay
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1976Angelica Lee
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1894Jyotirmoyee Devi, Indian author (d. 1988)
- 1919Bob Paisley, English footballer and manager (d. 1996)
- 1920Henry Eriksson, Swedish runner (d. 2000)
- 1920Walter Frederick Morrison, American businessman; invented the Frisbee (d. 2010)
- 1930William R. Pogue, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1936Jerry Kramer, American football player and sportscaster
- 1953Robin Zander, American singer and guitarist
- 1968Petr Korda, Czech-Monacan tennis player
- 1973Epi Quizon, Filipino actor
- 1990Şener Özbayraklı, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YIVYTURUJKM? Check your answers here: Word scramble YIVYTURUJKM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1368In a coronation ceremony, Zhu Yuanzhang ascends the throne of China as the Hongwu Emperor, initiating Ming dynasty rule over China that would last for three centuries.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1904Ålesund Fire: the Norwegian coastal town Ålesund is devastated by fire, leaving 10,000 people homeless and one person dead. Kaiser Wilhelm II funds the rebuilding of the town in Jugendstil style.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1941Charles Lindbergh testifies before the U.S. Congress and recommends that the United States negotiate a neutrality pact with Adolf Hitler.
- 1963The Guinea-Bissau War of Independence officially begins when PAIGC guerrilla fighters attack the Portuguese army stationed in Tite.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
- 2002Reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan and subsequently murdered.
- 2003Final communication between Earth and Pioneer 10.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Pearcy, Mantas Jankavičius, Oona Chaplin, Kathleen Chalfant, Måns Zelmerlöw, Flora Purim, Mario Cimarro, Carmit Bachar, Ahmed Zaki, Millie Corretjer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1927.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1927 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1906. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +93. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 1955. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1927
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 4th Sunday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 214 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,485 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,495 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,167
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1958
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1906 (+93)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 1955 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1966 – Heidi Swedberg, American actress and singer; September 23, 1972 – Sarah Bettens, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist (K's Choice); November 15, 1956 – Michael Hampton, American guitarist and producer (Parliament-Funkadelic).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,969