Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,266 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,093 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Robin Zander
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1963Gail O'Grady
- 1964Jonatha Brooke
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1972Ewen Bremner
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1976Angelica Lee
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1987The Avener
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1870Ole Sæther, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1946)
- 1897Margarete Schütte-Lihotzky, Austrian architect (d. 2000)
- 1928Jeanne Moreau, French actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1953John Luther Adams, American composer
- 1959Clive Bull, English radio host
- 1971Adam Parore, New Zealand cricketer and mountaineer
- 1974Joël Bouchard, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro, Japanese actor
- 1977Kamal Heer, Indian singer-songwriter
- 1986José Enrique Sánchez, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1546Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the Tiers Livre, his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1943Duke Ellington plays at Carnegie Hall in New York City for the first time.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1961The Portuguese luxury cruise ship Santa Maria is hijacked by opponents of the Estado Novo regime with the intention of waging war until dictator António de Oliveira Salazar is overthrown.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beverley Knight, Adam Young, Tage Danielsson, Ken Scott, Marc Messier, Cornelis Vreeswijk, G. Wood, Dale Evans, Kevin Moore, Gretchen Palmer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1958 – Lynn Herring, American model and actress, Miss Virginia USA 1977; July 11, 1972 – Cormac Battle, English-Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Kerbdog and Wilt); October 10, 1987 – Rodjun Cruz, Filipino actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903