Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,508 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,101 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Ms Lilie - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ms Lilie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ms Lilie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dan Duryea
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1963Gail O'Grady
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1987Felicia Brandström
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1872Jože Plečnik, Slovenian architect, designed Plečnik Parliament (d. 1957)
- 1903Jorge Eliécer Gaitán, Colombian lawyer and politician, 16th Minister of National Education of Colombia (d. 1948)
- 1915Herma Bauma, Austrian javelin thrower and handball player (d. 2003)
- 1935Mike Agostini, Trinidadian sprinter
- 1936Jerry Kramer, American football player and sportscaster
- 1938Georg Baselitz, German painter and sculptor
- 1963Gail O'Grady, American actress
- 1964Jonatha Brooke, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Story)
- 1969Brendan Shanahan, Canadian ice hockey player and actor
- 1976Brandon Duckworth, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1937In Moscow, 17 leading Communists go on trial accused of participating in a plot led by Leon Trotsky to overthrow Joseph Stalin’s regime and assassinate its leaders.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1950The Knesset passes a resolution that states Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
- 1961The Portuguese luxury cruise ship Santa Maria is hijacked by opponents of the Estado Novo regime with the intention of waging war until dictator António de Oliveira Salazar is overthrown.
- 1967Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Ivory Coast are established.
- 1997Greek serial killer Antonis Daglis is sentenced to thirteen consecutive life sentences, plus 25 years for the serial slayings of three women and the attempted murder of six others.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh returns to the United States in FBI custody.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: iJustine, Akira Emoto, Noot Seear, John Balance, Carlos Johnson, Jack Bruce, Mike Watt, Sora Jung, Paul Hartman, Nicholas Gonzalez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1920 – Robert Clarke, American actor and producer (d. 2005); January 18, 1911 – Danny Kaye, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1987); March 15, 1963 – Bret Michaels, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Poison).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210