Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,595 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,104 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Tyron - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tyron will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tyron will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Gil Gerard
- 1944Rutger Hauer
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1969Ariadna Gil
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1987Felicia Brandström
- 1987The Avener
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1897William Stephenson, Canadian captain and spy (d. 1989)
- 1919Frances Bay, Canadian-American actress (d. 2011)
- 1925Marty Paich, American pianist, composer, producer, and conductor (d. 1995)
- 1929John Polanyi, German-Canadian chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1935Robert Parris Moses, American educator and activist
- 1936Jerry Kramer, American football player and sportscaster
- 1953Antonio Villaraigosa, American politician, 41st Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1969Susen Tiedtke, German long jumper
- 1974Christian Longo, murderer
- 1985Doutzen Kroes, Dutch model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1789Georgetown College, the first Catholic university in the United States, is founded in Georgetown, Maryland (now a part of Washington, D.C.)
- 1855The 1855 Wairarapa earthquake and tsunami leaves nine dead in New Zealand.
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse on Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1961The Portuguese luxury cruise ship Santa Maria is hijacked by opponents of the Estado Novo regime with the intention of waging war until dictator António de Oliveira Salazar is overthrown.
- 1968North Korea seizes the USS Pueblo, claiming the ship had violated its territorial waters while spying.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tusshar Kapoor, Martyn Lee, Chris Diamantopoulos, Jane Connell, Takako Uehara, Martyn Ware, Bill Slayback, Louie Anderson, Robin Morgan, Gram Parsons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1978 – Brent Smith, American singer-songwriter (Shinedown); April 12, 1925 – Ned Miller, American singer-songwriter; August 13, 1952 – Tom Davis, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228