Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1930. It was the 4th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,419 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,140 days or 30.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 1, 1961.
If a dog named Bala - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bala will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bala will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ernie Kovacs
- 1925Marty Paich
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1944Rutger Hauer
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1964Mariska Hargitay
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
- 1989April Pearson
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1719John Landen, English mathematician and theorist (d. 1790)
- 1898Sergei Eisenstein, Latvian-Russian director and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1900William Ifor Jones, Welsh organist and conductor (d. 1988)
- 1923Walter M. Miller, Jr., American soldier and author (d. 1996)
- 1926Kyriakos Matsis, Cypriot EOKA member (d. 1958)
- 1933Chita Rivera, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 1958Sergey Litvinov, Russian hammer thrower
- 1964Bharrat Jagdeo, Guyanese economist and politician, 7th President of Guyana
- 1976Nigel McGuinness, English-American wrestler
- 1994Wesley Jobello, French footballer
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Callie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
- 1958After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- 1963The Guinea-Bissau War of Independence officially begins when PAIGC guerrilla fighters attack the Portuguese army stationed in Tite.
- 1964The 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution, prohibiting the use of poll taxes in national elections, is ratified.
- 1986The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducts its first members: Little Richard, Chuck Berry, James Brown, Ray Charles, Fats Domino, The Everly Brothers, Buddy Holly, Jerry Lee Lewis and Elvis Presley.
- 2002Reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan and subsequently murdered.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Astin, Chris Daughtry, Jim Croce, Brad Sherwood, Christofer Johnsson, Tim Harding, Roddy McDowall, Sarah Blasko, Kate Maberly, Pete Briquette.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1930 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 4th Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 184 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,419 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,131
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-198)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.I.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1972 – Jonathan Slinger, English actor; December 19, 1967 – Criss Angel, American magician and singer (Angel and Angeldust); December 17, 1903 – Ray Noble, English bandleader, composer, and actor (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898