Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 122 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1925Marty Paich
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1944Rutger Hauer
- 1954Franco De Vita
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1972Ewen Bremner
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1977Kamal Heer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1813Camilla Collett, Norwegian author and activist (d. 1895)
- 1872Jože Plečnik, Slovenian architect, designed Plečnik Parliament (d. 1957)
- 1918Gertrude B. Elion, American biochemist and pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1999)
- 1927Fred Williams, Australian painter (d. 1982)
- 1927Lars-Eric Lindblad, Swedish-American businessman and explorer (d. 1994)
- 1932Bill Sharpe, American triple jumper
- 1947Tom Carper, American captain and politician, 71st Governor of Delaware
- 1969Ariadna Gil, Spanish actress
- 1974Richard T. Slone, English painter
- 1987The Avener, French DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1571The Royal Exchange opens in London.
- 1789Georgetown College, the first Catholic university in the United States, is founded in Georgetown, Maryland (now a part of Washington, D.C.)
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1855The 1855 Wairarapa earthquake and tsunami leaves nine dead in New Zealand.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1897Elva Zona Heaster is found dead in Greenbrier County, West Virginia. The resulting murder trial of her husband is perhaps the only case in United States history where the alleged testimony of a ghost helped secure a conviction.
- 1899The Malolos Constitution is inaugurated, establishing the First Philippine Republic.
- 1937In Moscow, 17 leading Communists go on trial accused of participating in a plot led by Leon Trotsky to overthrow Joseph Stalin’s regime and assassinate its leaders.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Dykstra, La Lupe, Susan Cummings, Busy Philipps, Rainer Bock, Bonnie Tyler, Martin Starr, Bonnie Hunt, Ajay Jadeja, Jourdan Dunn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 23, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1970 – James Mercer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Shins and Broken Bells); November 17, 1984 – Park Han-byul, South Korean actress; October 2, 1972 – Tara Dawn Holland, American model Miss America 1997.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932