Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,883 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1964Jonatha Brooke
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1974Rebekah Elmaloglou
- 1976Angelica Lee
- 1977Kamal Heer
- 1981Julia Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1745William Jessop, English engineer, built the Cromford Canal (d. 1814)
- 1884George McManus, American cartoonist (d. 1954)
- 1896Alf Hall, English-South African cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1926Bal Thackeray, Indian journalist, cartoonist, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1929John Polanyi, German-Canadian chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1939Sonny Chiba, Japanese actor and martial artist
- 1967Naim Süleymanoğlu, Bulgarian-Turkish weightlifter and politician
- 1974Richard T. Slone, English painter
- 1982Patrick Levis, American actor
- 1986Steven Taylor, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 393Roman Emperor Theodosius I proclaims his eight-year-old son Honorius co-emperor.
- 1546Having published nothing for eleven years, François Rabelais publishes the Tiers Livre, his sequel to Gargantua and Pantagruel.
- 1556The deadliest earthquake in history, the Shaanxi earthquake, hits Shaanxi province, China. The death toll may have been as high as 830,000.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1849Elizabeth Blackwell is awarded her M.D. by the Geneva Medical College of Geneva, New York, becoming the United States’ first female doctor.
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1900Second Boer War: The Battle of Spion Kop between the forces of the South African Republic and the Orange Free State and British forces ends in a British defeat.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1943Duke Ellington plays at Carnegie Hall in New York City for the first time.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Mabbutt, Naomi Shindō, Grant Rosenmeyer, Rose Byrne, Paul Le Mat, Ralph Waite, Joseph Cross, Kenny Johnson, Worm Miller, Douglas Wilmer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 23, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1953 – M. K. Stalin, Indian actor and politician; June 13, 1948 – Joe Roth, American director and producer, co-founded Morgan Creek Productions; May 5, 1977 – Virginie Efira, Belgian actress and journalist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888