Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1944 was a Sunday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 916 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Soup - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soup will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soup will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1925Marty Paich
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1953Robin Zander
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1954Franco De Vita
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1896Alf Hall, English-South African cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1897Georg Kulenkampff, German violinist (d. 1948)
- 1907Dan Duryea, American actor and singer (d. 1968)
- 1927Jack Quinlan, American sportscaster (d. 1965)
- 1938Giant Baba, Japanese wrestler and promoter, founded All Japan Pro Wrestling (d. 1999)
- 1946Boris Berezovsky, Russian-English businessman and mathematician (d. 2013)
- 1947Megawati Sukarnoputri, Indonesian politician, 5th President of Indonesia
- 1953Robin Zander, American singer and guitarist
- 1966Haywoode Workman, American basketball player and referee
- 1979Larry Hughes, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 971In China, the war elephant corps of the Southern Han are soundly defeated at Shao by crossbow fire from Song dynasty troops.
- 1556The deadliest earthquake in history, the Shaanxi earthquake, hits Shaanxi province, China. The death toll may have been as high as 830,000.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1899The Malolos Constitution is inaugurated, establishing the First Philippine Republic.
- 1941Charles Lindbergh testifies before the U.S. Congress and recommends that the United States negotiate a neutrality pact with Adolf Hitler.
- 1943World War II: The Battle of Mount Austen, the Galloping Horse, and the Sea Horse on Guadalcanal during the Guadalcanal Campaign ends.
- 1960The bathyscaphe USS Trieste breaks a depth record by descending to 10911 m in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1973United States President Richard Nixon announces that a peace accord has been reached in Vietnam.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanyeria, Frances Conroy, Steve Gibb, Sandy Dennis, Aileen Celeste, Joseph E. Levine, George Newbern, Chen Liping, Buju Banton, Agustín Sierra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 23, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1940 – Dale Houston, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007); May 16, 1947 – Barbara Lee, American singer (The Chiffons) (d. 1992); April 29, 1969 – Jack Mackenroth, American swimmer, model, and fashion designer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147