Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 181 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,099 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1954Richard Finch
- 1964Jonatha Brooke
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro
- 1977Kamal Heer
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1989April Pearson
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1872Paul Langevin, French physicist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1913Wally Parks, American businessman, founded the National Hot Rod Association (d. 2007)
- 1927Lars-Eric Lindblad, Swedish-American businessman and explorer (d. 1994)
- 1929Myron Cope, American journalist and sportscaster (d. 2008)
- 1930Derek Walcott, Saint Lucian poet and playwright; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932Larri Thomas, American actress and dancer (d. 2013)
- 1951David Patrick Kelly, American actor and composer
- 1960Patrick de Gayardon, French sky diver (d. 1998)
- 1979Juan Rincón, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1986Gelete Burka, Etihopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1950The Knesset passes a resolution that states Jerusalem is the capital of Israel.
- 1958After a general uprising and rioting in the streets, President Marcos Pérez Jiménez leaves Venezuela.
- 1961The Portuguese luxury cruise ship Santa Maria is hijacked by opponents of the Estado Novo regime with the intention of waging war until dictator António de Oliveira Salazar is overthrown.
- 2003Final communication between Earth and Pioneer 10.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Schneider, Pandro S. Berman, Radoslav Brzobohatý, James Patterson, Tove Lo, Soleil Moon Frye, Chuck Berry, Jodi Benson, Cecilia Roth, Nicole Jung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 23, 1957.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1926 – Irene Papas, Greek actress and singer; May 19, 1987 – Michael Angelakos, American singer-songwriter and producer (Passion Pit); July 27, 1952 – Roxanne Hart, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050