Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1957. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,039 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 746 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1907Dan Duryea
- 1928Jeanne Moreau
- 1939Sonny Chiba
- 1951David Patrick Kelly
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1954Franco De Vita
- 1969Ariadna Gil
- 1973Epi Quizon
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1884George McManus, American cartoonist (d. 1954)
- 1913Jean-Michel Atlan, Algerian-French painter (d. 1960)
- 1919Ernie Kovacs, American actor and game show host (d. 1962)
- 1934Pierre Bourgault, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 2003)
- 1946Arnoldo Alemán, Nicaraguan lawyer and politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1964Bharrat Jagdeo, Guyanese economist and politician, 7th President of Guyana
- 1969Susen Tiedtke, German long jumper
- 1976Tsuyoshi Muro, Japanese actor
- 1985Doutzen Kroes, Dutch model and actress
- 1986Gelete Burka, Etihopian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264In the conflict between King Henry III of England and his rebellious barons led by Simon de Montfort, King Louis IX of France issues the Mise of Amiens, a one-sided decision in favour of Henry that later leads to the Second Barons’ War.
- 1579The Union of Utrecht forms a Protestant republic in the Netherlands.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1943World War II: Troops of Montgomery’s Eighth Army capture Tripoli in Libya from the German–Italian Panzer Army.
- 1973A volcanic eruption devastates Heimaey in the Vestmannaeyjar chain of islands off the south coast of Iceland.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura Sadler, David Paetkau, Tahj Mowry, Noah Beery, Sr., Carla Gugino, Sadie Frost, Roy Marsden, Saffron Henderson, Suvi Koponen, Judith Malina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 23, 1957.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1950 – Alan Tam, Hong Kong singer and actor (The Wynners); March 22, 1920 – Ross Martin, Polish-American actor and director (d. 1981); September 11, 1902 – Barbecue Bob, American singer and guitarist (d. 1931).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925