Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Randolph Scott
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1942Abdur Razzak
- 1950Richard Dean Anderson
- 1953Robin Zander
- 1954Edward Ka-Spel
- 1964Jonatha Brooke
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1987The Avener
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1862David Hilbert, Russian-German mathematician and academic (d. 1943)
- 1872Paul Langevin, French physicist and academic (d. 1946)
- 1898Sergei Eisenstein, Latvian-Russian director and screenwriter (d. 1948)
- 1915W. Arthur Lewis, Saint Lucian-Barbadian economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1991)
- 1920Henry Eriksson, Swedish runner (d. 2000)
- 1920Walter Frederick Morrison, American businessman; invented the Frisbee (d. 2010)
- 1962Aivar Lillevere, Estonian footballer and coach
- 1964Mario Roberge, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Yevgeny Lukyanenko, Russian pole vaulter
- 1990Şener Özbayraklı, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849Elizabeth Blackwell is awarded her M.D. by the Geneva Medical College of Geneva, New York, becoming the United States’ first female doctor.
- 1855The 1855 Wairarapa earthquake and tsunami leaves nine dead in New Zealand.
- 1909RMS Republic, a passenger ship of the White Star Line, becomes the first ship to use the CQD distress signal after colliding with another ship, the SS Florida, off the Massachusetts coastline, an event that kills six people. The Republic sinks the next day.
- 1912The International Opium Convention is signed at The Hague.
- 1920The Netherlands refuses to surrender the exiled Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany to the Allies.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Rabaul begins, the first fighting of the New Guinea campaign.
- 1943World War II: Australian and American forces finally defeat the Japanese army in Papua.
- 1945World War II: German admiral Karl Dönitz launches Operation Hannibal.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh returns to the United States in FBI custody.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amber, Lenore Zann, Ronald Colman, Doug Yule, Questlove, Karen Lynn Gorney, Chris Parnell, Niki Karimi, Markie Post, Veronica Hamel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by The Platters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 26, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1972 – Yuval Semo, Israeli actor; December 6, 1958 – Nick Park, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 6, 1982 – Alana Austin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149