Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,433 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,478 days or 10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 1, 2021.
If a dog named Brownny - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brownny will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brownny will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Luisa Casati
- 1919Ernie Kovacs
- 1925Marty Paich
- 1954Franco De Vita
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1974Sampsa Astala
- 1974Tiffani Thiessen
- 1982Patrick Levis
- 1986Yukie Kawamura
- 1992Reina Triendl
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1840Ernst Abbe, German physicist and engineer (d. 1905)
- 1857Andrija Mohorovičić, Croatian meteorologist and seismologist (d. 1936)
- 1870Ole Sæther, Norwegian target shooter (d. 1946)
- 1916David Douglas Duncan, American photographer and journalist
- 1928Jeanne Moreau, French actress, singer, director, and screenwriter
- 1938Georg Baselitz, German painter and sculptor
- 1940Alan Cheuse, American writer and critic (d. 2015)
- 1947Tom Carper, American captain and politician, 71st Governor of Delaware
- 1979Larry Hughes, American basketball player
- 1985Yevgeny Lukyanenko, Russian pole vaulter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1579The Union of Utrecht forms a Protestant republic in the Netherlands.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1879Anglo-Zulu War: the Battle of Rorke’s Drift ends.
- 1899Emilio Aguinaldo is sworn in as President of the First Philippine Republic.
- 1943World War II: Troops of Montgomery’s Eighth Army capture Tripoli in Libya from the German–Italian Panzer Army.
- 1960The bathyscaphe USS Trieste breaks a depth record by descending to 10911 m in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1963The Guinea-Bissau War of Independence officially begins when PAIGC guerrilla fighters attack the Portuguese army stationed in Tite.
- 1964The 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution, prohibiting the use of poll taxes in national elections, is ratified.
- 1967Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Ivory Coast are established.
- 1997Madeleine Albright becomes the first woman to serve as United States Secretary of State.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick James, Adele Astaire, Texas Jack Omohundro, Mike Vallely, Timo Kotipelto, Greg Garcia, Joseph Ruskin, Jack Guzman, Kang Hye-jung, Doug Liman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1959 – Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter; May 9, 1953 – Connie Kaldor, Canadian singer-songwriter; December 3, 1923 – Moyra Fraser, Australian-English actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,319