Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 217 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,375 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Rangeley - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rangeley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rangeley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dan Duryea
- 1925Marty Paich
- 1932Larri Thomas
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1963Gail O'Grady
- 1964Mariska Hargitay
- 1969Brendan Shanahan
- 1971Marc Nelson
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
- 1989April Pearson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1925Marty Paich, American pianist, composer, producer, and conductor (d. 1995)
- 1940Alan Cheuse, American writer and critic (d. 2015)
- 1953Alister McGrath, Irish historian and theologian
- 1957Lou Schuler, American journalist and author
- 1960Jean-François Sauvé, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1962Richard Roxburgh, Australian actor and producer
- 1964Bharrat Jagdeo, Guyanese economist and politician, 7th President of Guyana
- 1972Marcel Wouda, Dutch swimmer and coach
- 1974Yosvani Pérez, Cuban baseball player
- 1987Felicia Brandström, Swedish singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1570James Stewart, 1st Earl of Moray, regent for the infant King James VI of Scotland, is assassinated by firearm, the first recorded instance of such.
- 1571The Royal Exchange opens in London.
- 1579The Union of Utrecht forms a Protestant republic in the Netherlands.
- 1656Blaise Pascal publishes the first of his Lettres provinciales.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1795After an extraordinary charge across the frozen Zuiderzee, the French cavalry captured 14 Dutch ships and 850 guns, in a rare occurrence of a battle between ships and cavalry
- 1855The first bridge over the Mississippi River opens in what is now Minneapolis, a crossing made today by the Hennepin Avenue Bridge.
- 1964The 24th Amendment to the United States Constitution, prohibiting the use of poll taxes in national elections, is ratified.
- 2002Reporter Daniel Pearl is kidnapped in Karachi, Pakistan and subsequently murdered.
- 2014A fire breaks out in a L'Isle Verte, Quebec elderly home, killing 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 23.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heri Joensen, Colin Bass, Laura Betti, Yōji Matsuda, Tessanne Chin, Jürgen Drews, Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin, Garry Hynes, Yuri Vizbor, Len Cariou.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 23, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1969 – Tom McRae, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 12, 1940 – Skip Hinnant, American actor; August 29, 1972 – Bae Yong-joon, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190