Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 23, 1990 was a Tuesday and it was the 23rd day of the year 1990. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 244 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,571 days or 9.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 1, 2021.
If a dog named Kendrick - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kendrick will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kendrick will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dan Duryea
- 1919Ernie Kovacs
- 1919Frances Bay
- 1933Chita Rivera
- 1942Abdur Razzak
- 1962Richard Roxburgh
- 1977Kamal Heer
- 1981Julia Jones
- 1982Patrick Levis
- 1985Doutzen Kroes
View the complete list of January 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 23.
- 1737John Hancock, American general and politician, 1st Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1793)
- 1898Randolph Scott, American actor and producer (d. 1987)
- 1935Robert Parris Moses, American educator and activist
- 1946Zvonko Bušić, Croatian terrorist, hijacker of TWA Flight 355 (d. 2013)
- 1951David Patrick Kelly, American actor and composer
- 1966Oleg Sakirkin, Kazakhstani triple jumper (d. 2015)
- 1969Andrei Kanchelskis, Ukrainian-Russian footballer and manager
- 1973Tomas Holmström, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1984Robbie Farah, Australian rugby player
- 1985Yevgeny Lukyanenko, Russian pole vaulter
View the complete list of January 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1368In a coronation ceremony, Zhu Yuanzhang ascends the throne of China as the Hongwu Emperor, initiating Ming dynasty rule over China that would last for three centuries.
- 1579The Union of Utrecht forms a Protestant republic in the Netherlands.
- 1719The Principality of Liechtenstein is created within the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1849Elizabeth Blackwell is awarded her M.D. by the Geneva Medical College of Geneva, New York, becoming the United States’ first female doctor.
- 1870In Montana, U.S. cavalrymen kill 173 Native Americans, mostly women and children, in what becomes known as the Marias Massacre.
- 1943World War II: Troops of Montgomery’s Eighth Army capture Tripoli in Libya from the German–Italian Panzer Army.
- 1957American inventor Walter Frederick Morrison sells the rights to his flying disc to the Wham-O toy company, which later renames it the “Frisbee”.
- 1997Greek serial killer Antonis Daglis is sentenced to thirteen consecutive life sentences, plus 25 years for the serial slayings of three women and the attempted murder of six others.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh returns to the United States in FBI custody.
- 2003Final communication between Earth and Pioneer 10.
View the complete list of January 23 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 23, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Tremonti, Jordan Todosey, Cass Elliot, Corinne Russell, Cherie Lunghi, Samantha Boscarino, Jennie Lee, Fred Waring, Harry Shearer, Jang Dong-woo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 23 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 23, 1990.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd January 1990 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 16, 2005. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 27, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd January 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 23, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 23rd day of 1990
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 244 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 363
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 1, 2021
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Doberman Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 16, 2005 (-163)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: How Am I Supposed to Live Without You by Michael Bolton (January 27, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1959 – Sting, American wrestler and actor; June 1, 1934 – Peter Masterson, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; June 11, 1950 – Lynsey de Paul, English singer-songwriter, pianist, and actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018