Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 24th day of the year 1928. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,383 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,128 days or 30.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,131 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 2, 1959.
If a dog named Mukti - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 462 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mukti will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mukti will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Marguerite Durand
- 1909Ann Todd
- 1916Arnoldo Foà
- 1916Gene Mako
- 1941Neil Diamond
- 1948Michael Des Barres
- 1968Mary Lou Retton
- 1969Hilmir Snær Guðnason
- 1985Yuki Ito
- 1988Jade Ewen
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1841Robert Williams, American archer (d. 1914)
- 1901Harry Calder, South African cricketer (d. 1995)
- 1909Ann Todd, English actress and producer (d. 1993)
- 1928Michel Serrault, French actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1941Dan Shechtman, Israeli chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Michio Kaku, American physicist and academic
- 1979Leandro Desábato, Argentinian footballer
- 1979Tatyana Ali, American actress and singer
- 1985Yuki Ito, Japanese actor and musician
- 1989Samba Diakité, Malian footballer
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1458Matthias Corvinus becomes king of Hungary.
- 1742Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1758During the Seven Years’ War the leading burghers of Königsberg submit to Elizabeth of Russia, thus forming Russian Prussia (until 1763)
- 1817Crossing of the Andes: Many soldiers of Juan Gregorio de las Heras are captured during the Action of Picheuta.
- 1878The revolutionary Vera Zasulich shoots at Fyodor Trepov, the Governor of Saint Petersburg.
- 1900Second Boer War: Boers stop a British attempt to break the Siege of Ladysmith in the Battle of Spion Kop.
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1946The United Nations General Assembly passes its first resolution to establish the United Nations Atomic Energy Commission.
- 1977Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- 2014Three bombs explode in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, killing about seven people and injuring over 100 others.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harold Hunter, Kanna Mori, Frank Daniel, Ben Stein, Christos Vasilopoulos, Jo Kwon, Farid al-Atrash, Frederic Forrest, Judy Canova, Robert Redford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 26, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +108. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 16, 1918. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,383 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,128 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,131
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 1959
- Age in dog years: 462 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 26, 1955 (+108)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 16, 1918 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1940 – Michael O'Donoghue, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1994); March 30, 1964 – Tracy Chapman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 11, 1948 – Lauri Nebel, Estonian magician and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829