Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1930 was a Friday and it was the 24th day of the year 1930. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,196 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,090 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Lukla - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 372 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lukla will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lukla will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Ann Todd
- 1920Jerry Maren
- 1941Aaron Neville
- 1949John Belushi
- 1950Gennifer Flowers
- 1961Nastassja Kinski
- 1972Beth Hart
- 1978Kristen Schaal
- 1995Callan McAuliffe
- 1997Dylan Riley Snyder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1444Galeazzo Maria Sforza, Italian husband of Bona of Savoy (d. 1476)
- 1732Pierre Beaumarchais, French playwright and financier (d. 1799)
- 1886Henry King, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1888Ernst Heinkel, German businessman, founded the Heinkel Aircraft Manufacturing Company (d. 1958)
- 1916Arnoldo Foà, Italian actor and director (d. 2014)
- 1922Daniel Boulanger, French actor and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1941Aaron Neville, American singer
- 1967John Myung, American bass player
- 1974Ed Helms, American actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Scott Kazmir, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624Afonso Mendes, appointed by Pope Gregory XV as Prelate of Ethiopia, arrives at Massawa from Goa.
- 1679King Charles II of England dissolves the Cavalier Parliament.
- 1933The 20th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, changing the beginning and end of terms for all elected federal offices.
- 1947Greek banker Dimitrios Maximos becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1961Goldsboro B-52 crash: A bomber carrying two H-bombs breaks up in mid-air over North Carolina. The uranium core of one weapon remains lost.
- 1977Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- 1978Soviet satellite Kosmos 954, with a nuclear reactor on board, burns up in Earth’s atmosphere, scattering radioactive debris over Canada’s Northwest Territories. Only 1% is recovered.
- 1984The first Apple Macintosh goes on sale.
- 1986Voyager 2 passes within 81500 km of Uranus.
- 2003The United States Department of Homeland Security officially begins operation.
View the complete list of historical events for January 24.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24 and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Indus Arthur, Anchal Joseph, Nikita Ramsey, Bonnie Somerville, Jan Groth, Peter Kay, Barry Fitzgerald, Mayo Kaan, Michael Pataki, Odette Annable.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 24, 1930.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1971 – Giorgos Alkaios, Greek singer; December 9, 1938 – David Houston, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993); February 19, 1956 – Peter Holsapple, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The dB's and The Continental Drifters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,129