Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1936 was a Friday and it was the 24th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,009 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,016 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Vanlentino - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vanlentino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Vanlentino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Gene Mako
- 1930Terence Bayler
- 1943Subhash Ghai
- 1958Jools Holland
- 1968Mary Lou Retton
- 1968Michael Kiske
- 1969Hilmir Snær Guðnason
- 1971Stanislas Merhar
- 1986Cristiano Araújo
- 1997Dylan Riley Snyder
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 76Hadrian, Roman emperor (d. 138)
- 1901Edward Turner, English engineer (d. 1973)
- 1905J. Howard Marshall, American lawyer and businessman (d. 1995)
- 1915Vítězslava Kaprálová, Czech composer and conductor (d. 1940)
- 1927Marvin Kaplan, American actor
- 1941Dan Shechtman, Israeli chemist and academic; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Julie Bennett, American actress
- 1962Argiris Kambouris, Greek basketball player
- 1969Hilmir Snær Guðnason, Icelandic actor
- 1976Shae-Lynn Bourne, Canadian ice dancer, coach, and choreographer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1624Afonso Mendes, appointed by Pope Gregory XV as Prelate of Ethiopia, arrives at Massawa from Goa.
- 1739Peshva warrior Chimnaji Appa defeats Portuguese forces and captures Tarapur Fort, India.
- 1742Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1915World War One: British Grand Fleet battle cruisers under Vice-Admiral Sir David Beatty engage Rear-Admiral Franz von Hipper’s battle cruisers in the Battle of Dogger Bank.
- 1918The Gregorian calendar is introduced in Russia by decree of the Council of People’s Commissars effective February 14(NS)
- 1942World War II: The Allies bombard Bangkok, leading Thailand, then under Japanese control, to declare war against the United States and United Kingdom.
- 1960Algerian War: Some units of European volunteers in Algiers stage an insurrection known as the “barricades week”, during which they seize government buildings and clash with local police.
- 1977Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- 1978Soviet satellite Kosmos 954, with a nuclear reactor on board, burns up in Earth’s atmosphere, scattering radioactive debris over Canada’s Northwest Territories. Only 1% is recovered.
- 2003The United States Department of Homeland Security officially begins operation.
View the complete list of historical events for January 24.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Fellner, Cyril Collard, Lee Greenwood, Steven W. Bailey, Robert Cummings, Brendan O'Carroll, Ivan Graziani, David Garrison, Harry James, Alessandro Nunziati.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 24, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1971 – Jason Jones, American director, producer, and activist; March 21, 1959 – Sarah Jane Morris, English singer-songwriter (The Happy End); February 27, 1927 – Lynn Cartwright, American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,158