Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of January 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 24, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 24th day of the year 1967. It was the 4th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 336 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,022 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,341 days or 17.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 645 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 2, 1998.
If a dog named Chanell - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chanell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chanell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Henry King
- 1917Ernest Borgnine
- 1943Subhash Ghai
- 1948Michael Des Barres
- 1953Matthew Wilder
- 1956Hanne Krogh
- 1957Ade Edmondson
- 1967Phil LaMarr
- 1968Mary Lou Retton
- 1986Cristiano Araújo
View the complete list of January 24 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 24.
- 1638Charles Sackville, 6th Earl of Dorset, English poet and politician, Lord Chamberlain of Great Britain (d. 1706)
- 1862Edith Wharton, American author and poet (d. 1937)
- 1913Norman Dello Joio, American organist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1925Maria Tallchief, American ballerina (d. 2013)
- 1931Ib Nørholm, Danish composer and organist
- 1944David Gerrold, American author and screenwriter
- 1953Matthew Wilder, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1960Mária Bajzek Lukács, Hungarian author and educator
- 1961Nastassja Kinski, German-American actress and producer
- 1986Vladislav Ivanov, Russian footballer
View the complete list of January 24 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1679King Charles II of England dissolves the Cavalier Parliament.
- 1742Charles VII Albert becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1817Crossing of the Andes: Many soldiers of Juan Gregorio de las Heras are captured during the Action of Picheuta.
- 1862Bucharest is proclaimed the capital of Romania.
- 1939The deadliest earthquake in Chilean history strikes Chillán, killing approximately 28,000 people.
- 1961Goldsboro B-52 crash: A bomber carrying two H-bombs breaks up in mid-air over North Carolina. The uranium core of one weapon remains lost.
- 1977Massacre of Atocha in Madrid, during the Spanish transition to democracy.
- 1978Soviet satellite Kosmos 954, with a nuclear reactor on board, burns up in Earth’s atmosphere, scattering radioactive debris over Canada’s Northwest Territories. Only 1% is recovered.
- 1990Japan launches Hiten, the country’s first lunar probe, the first robotic lunar probe since the Soviet Union’s Luna 24 in 1976, and the first lunar probe launched by a country other than Soviet Union or the United States.
- 2003The United States Department of Homeland Security officially begins operation.
View the complete list of January 24 historical events.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 24, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phillip Phillips, Wilfrid Hyde-White, Danny Flores, April Winchell, Sandeep Parikh, Jansen Panettiere, Jamie Renée Smith, Will "Dub" Jones, Jason Miller, Hiro Mizushima.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 24 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 24, 1967.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th January 1967 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 12, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 12, 1975. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m a Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 28, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 24th January 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 24, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 24th day of 1967
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 4th Tuesday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 336 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,022 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,341 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 645
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 2, 1998
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 12, 1997 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 12, 1975 (-131)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: I’m a Believer by The Monkees (January 28, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1994 – Sarah Solovay, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 14, 1952 – Joel Silver, American actor and producer, co-founded Dark Castle Entertainment; July 8, 1969 – Sugizo, Japanese singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Luna Sea, X Japan, Juno Reactor, and S.K.I.N.).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893